Search results

+
  1. SalvaLeone

Patch 1.61 — list of changes

oh! Now if I can clearly see the list of changes, there is also part 2 for more .... references :giveup:
  2. SalvaLeone

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

There.... with love
  3. SalvaLeone

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

take..fr us with love ;=)
  4. SalvaLeone

1 year with Cyberpunk 2077

thanks for wasting time postcasting 4 outfit, which is for how little the game is worth, thanks for promising us the next Fall out in terms of gameplay and giving us a sacred 3 in terms of evolution, thanks for seeing you with something that no one plays nor is anyone interested, while [...]...
  5. SalvaLeone

When will the game be finished?

skyrim is what it is today thanks to the mod community, it is true that with some technique and more than 300 mods the game can be modified to an unimaginable point, we could call it skyrim se 2.0 and nothing would happen (seriously it is impressive, I have a 3080 and I need graphics if I want...
  6. SalvaLeone

When will the game be finished?

How finished do you think this is a game in which I have to use mods for: -police car or motorcycle chases -autozoom minimap -rescaling weapons and armor -using vendors or ambulate stalls -3rd person camera option, walking. ... (mother of god) -reshade, rtx fix ... for this latest patch DLC you...
  7. SalvaLeone

Game takes 100% GPU after 1.2 update

As a matter of fact, even if they fix the issue of the use of cpu / gpu resources, it will still not go very well with the 30xx models and AMD processors, in fact you can take a reference VALHEIM a new title that is in earlyaccess and has some similar problems to stabilize FPS, take this patch...
  8. SalvaLeone

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

CONGRATULATIONS! We have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge list of things that you had not noticed at launch, thank you for listing one by one your decision to launch the title, send a warning when the 1.0 is ready, right now this is 0.2 rev. do not cheat more than the money comes out of our wallets...
  9. SalvaLeone

To Mod or Not to Mod.. That is the question?

I agree, although I expected more modifications in the part that is paid, but as a set and approach to the modder world it is not bad, it is a more interesting candy than other engines 1610117588 wait a bit ... how do we modders to know what they are going to do and what not, since they waste...
  10. SalvaLeone

Rain

Probably some developer has already gone through that problem, if your machine does not give enough horsepower it is better not to rain during the process so that the engine does not flu if the machine goes in 3rd and not 5th, it will rain ... more or less that Lol 1610111177 These can also...
  11. SalvaLeone

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

I, but it is not a matter of the rtx, it is the set due to the amount of load to the processor, for when the failure happens it gives the feeling that it is due to the GPU, I with a rayzen 1920x threat reaper, something old is already like 4 years with me, That works in normal mode at 3.5 I do...
  12. SalvaLeone

Enemigos atascados en paredes después de una granada

y tendrás suerte si puedes dropearlo
  13. SalvaLeone

por que v no se refleja si esta así de bien echa??

el coche de la poli es atrezo verdad¿ xD 1610109354 si le añaden los reflejos a V de salida con el juego este ya ni cargaría correctamente en procesadores de 12 hilos, como para meter añadidos, hay un usuario de stadia en este mismo foro que discute por si los vehículos TOTALES que se ven en...
  14. SalvaLeone

Voces en latino cuando el doblaje era en español

es lo único que el juego a echo algo refrescante, tus implantes se encargan de mostrarte la traducción al texto conforme lo pronuncian, cada barrio habla su neta, sin mas, es lógico que para latinos y mexicanos el implante no traduzca, pero no se sale del Lore original en el que se basa, hay...
  15. SalvaLeone

Tramposos

el problema no es el modo online y los trucos, tienes juegos como red dead que son obras maestras y están hasta arriba de bot menú, es inevitable y no se hace nada porque la comunidad no es tan competitiva como en un call of duty así que ese tema se agrava mas, este titulo NO esta en posición de...
  16. SalvaLeone

A los NPC les gusta arder LITERALMENTE

espero que al final lo solucionen, he tenido experiencias similares con npc que se atropellan o no saben girar en una curva a velocidad normal jaja los enemigos de una zona se ponen alerta simplemente porque uno de los suyo es atropellado por un npc suicida xD
  17. SalvaLeone

Stadia, pocos vehículos y pocos peatones

desgraciadamente la tasa de FPS baja una barbaridad si la GPU no puede gestionar la información correctamente, falta de capacidad, cuello de botella, etc, de ahí la poca densidad de población y vehículos en escena, si no lo limitan de esta manera y lo reestudian en parches posteriores solo ibas...
  18. SalvaLeone

Minimap mod finally made 👍

oh thanks, it was impossible to predict when the curve would come haha: D thanks really
Top Bottom