Search results

+
  1. R

Save files are corrupted

The problem is the game starts to run into issues with loading save files of 6MB or larger, taking longer than normal. Just having a larger save size alone isn't going to be a full on fix. What needs to happen, ideally: -No size limit, for starters -Optimized loading so that larger files don't...
  2. R

Save files are corrupted

Honestly what worries me is how their tech support page basically says "We might increase the save file size limit." So what, you're saying you *MIGHT* fix a game killing bug, but you also may not? That's the most tone deaf response I've ever heard.
  3. R

Hotfix 1.05

Great, now how soon will the save corruption at 8mb issue be fixed? Because I'm honestly worried about going any further in. I'm already past 4.5mb on my save and I've barely touched the main story, just side content. And I still have to do an insane amount of crafting to up my crafting skill...
  4. R

[BUG] Blood Pump won't work with any Arm Cybernetics installed

can confirm my Blood Pump stopped working when I got the Projectile Launch System. Really hoping this gets fixed soon, because I LIKE my Blood Pump.
  5. R

Projectile Launch System being used even when it's not equipped.

Also, unequipping it by getting a new arm didn't make my Blood Pump work again. It's still broken. So basically there's a problem with any Cyberware that uses the RB/Middle Mouse.
  6. R

Projectile Launch System being used even when it's not equipped.

So yeah, I hate this thing now. I used it when my equipped quick option was a healing cyberware, but instead I fired my PLS and blew myself up. This needs fixing because it basically means the PLS makes all other "on use" cyberware worthless.
  7. R

Missing Stash after hotfix

Have you checked your car stash? that's where a bunch of stuff that was missing showed up for some reason.
  8. R

stash items disappeared

Same thing happened to me. Entire playthrough was ruined. UPDATE: I got my stuff back after buying a new car and opening its trunk stash. Sounds like the stash system is bugged to hell right now.
  9. R

Iconic Weapons Disappear From Stash

Same thing happened to me. And I am very, VERY unhappy about this. UPDATE: I got my stuff back after buying a new car and opening its trunk stash. Sounds like the stash system is bugged to hell right now.
  10. R

Stash was completely wiped after Act 1.

So yeah, I have no saves before the end of act 1, and upon starting act 2, my entire stash is *gone.* All of my weapons, all of my armor, all of it. What the hell?! How did a bug like this stay in the game? I just had my entire playthrough ruined. UPDATE: I got my stuff back after buying a new...
  11. R

Screenshot says it all. 5 fps everything on Low

CPU optimization seems pretty terrible. The fact it's the bottleneck for so many people seems to say as much. My GPU is only a 1060 and it's barely doing any work or heating up when I play this game, but my CPU usage averages 60-80%. It is a lower end i7, so it's not the strongest CPU, but I'm...
  12. R

Hotfix 1.04

Having to redownload the game because the patch wasn't going anywhere. Please, CDPR, optimize the patching process?
Top Bottom