Search results

+
  1. Avalonica

Cut content - The Heist - The Evelyn Parker route (Video)

So many dead ends. Lets hope we at least get a DLC (like Fallout 3) with a "proper" ending. I have no high hopes on a Cyberpunk 2, but with DLC's all promised content can at least be artificially injected trough the years. No Mans Sky was also over-promising but have as of today managed to give...
  2. Avalonica

Cut content - The Heist - The Evelyn Parker route (Video)

I made a post yesterday about the canned "Evelyn Parker route", and lo and behold; - today I was rewarded. Some real life modding/hacking can indeed take you a bit further... I'll try to hack into the AV and get that quest item, but otherwise I think this is a dead end (as of now). EDIT: I...
  3. Avalonica

DLC with the Evelyn Parker route (betraying Dexter DeShawn)

CD Project RED: Witcher 2. "Over the course of the game, the paths available to Geralt multiply. The two major paths follow Geralt's choice of ally: Vernon Roche or Iorveth." In Witcher 2 the player can quite early select who to follow, and from that point and onward the game plays out a bit...
  4. Avalonica

While posting the proper time stamped link to the E3 youtube video I of mistake post my post before it was fully done. But look on the link and you see it all in full glory. And I seriuosly wanted to betray Dexter DeShawn so much but never got the option. I just hope that Cyberpunk 2077 does not...
  5. Avalonica

I think there would be great potential down the line for a re-implementation of the (probably cut) Evelyn Parker route where V betrays Dexter DeShawn (cut him lose). In a pre-release VIDEO it's quite clear T-BUG switched sides and V managed to shoot Dexter DeShawn while self also getting shoot...
  6. Avalonica

Cyberpunk 2077 versus Watch Dogs, GTA and Mafia

I think you explained it perfectly for me. 1609276725 Absolutely not! Fallout 4 is a breathing and living world excluding working cars and bikes (unless you use mods from Nexus). Cyberpunk 2077 fails miserably if we compare this game versus the ones I presented in the list. Just look on the...
  7. Avalonica

Cyberpunk 2077 versus Watch Dogs, GTA and Mafia

Cyberpunk 2077 had eight years of development and these games are still way more advanced: Watch Dogs 1 (2014) Police Behavior Analysis Police chase Train ride Mini games NPC Routines NPC trolling Steal and fly a Helicopter Motorcycle driving Car driving Boat driving Hacking - Traffic Hacker...
  8. Avalonica

Lawsuit is happening sad days ahead

People (gamers) will sadly not forget CDPR's Cyberpunk 2077. Trust me on that! Why? When the dust settles there is always someone that post links to the "old scandals". Look on Communist China as a good example. Concentration camps, organ harvesting, slave labor, weaponizing Covid-19 (just to...
  9. Avalonica

I'm disappointed how romances are handled. It's like game doesn't care if you're with someone already.

Pray that Cyberpunk 2077 get some more patches, because there will be no DLC's when the investors are done with CDPR. Here is a the "latest scandal":
  10. Avalonica

In retrospect would V being a fixed character have worked better?

Assassin's Creed - Odyssey and Valhalla did it perfect! Good design on the male/female. And player choice on gender, can't ask for more. Even the open world is something to take lessons from. Just because you beat an Assassin Creed, Far Cry and many other UBISOFT titles does not mean it's all...
  11. Avalonica

Crafting - breaking down iconic items by mistake

I would love to have a Chinese Triad gang in Cyberpunk 2077. Then Communist China would ban the game! I am sick and tired of all the Western brown-nosing of these Communist Scum that weaponized Covid-19.
  12. Avalonica

CP77 : sex (...), drugs (???) and rock'n roll : where are drugs ?

Why sex and drugs are so regulated in this game is because Communist China (mostly). Yes, Communist China under Xi Jinping's ledership might have concentration camps, organ harvesting factories, weaponized Covid-19, factories with actual slave labor and such, but... there is "harmony". I am...
  13. Avalonica

'CDPR had their hands tied by investor and shareholder interests! Its not their fault!'

Maybe this can wet your appetite then: "Why no one is talking about this? Kiciński Michał single-handed crushed the CDPR stock at 4.12.2020 by selling approx 200 mln Polish Złoty worth of stock. First cyberpunk reviews were out 07.12.2020. But review copies were sent a few days before... Could...
  14. Avalonica

'CDPR had their hands tied by investor and shareholder interests! Its not their fault!'

Lets get the facts straight: 1. CDPR lied to their investors/public about the playability of Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 and XBOX ONE. 2. CDPR lied about the actual development state of Cyberpunk 2077. 3. Kiciński Michał single-handed crushed the CDPR stock at 4.12.2020 by selling approx 200 mln...
  15. Avalonica

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

With the rumors of the two legal action lawsuits against CD Project RED I would not hope too much for more content other than basic bug fixes. But there is some poetic justice here: - The top executives involved in the Cyberpunk 2077 release scam will also have to pick from 7 bad endings.
  16. Avalonica

Motion sickness and headaches

Changing FOV can help, but FPS will suffer. The best options would be for CD RED to implement 3rd person view.
  17. Avalonica

What would Fix the game for you?

Square/Enix released a product sort-of like this. Total trash. They took it down, redesigned the game and fixed all issues. Today it's a great game. CD RED should be grateful to SONY for taking off the game on their digital store, this way the damage can be minimized. All that is needed now is...
  18. Avalonica

Drawback of voice protagonists

CD RED should have done like BioWare did in Dragon Age Inquisition, have 2 voice actors for each gender. It was damn smart since you could have (Dragon Age Inquisition) a sophisticated Queens English English VO or a Rugged American VO. It was amazing how these two voice actors (female) fit...
  19. Avalonica

Lifepaths are meaningless. There is no replayability.

Mass Effect Andromeda was lined up with lots of DLC's down the road, even at the vanilla game's ending a DLC was hinted regarding the missing ARK's. We all know how that ended. There is no way (ever!?) that CD RED with Cyberpunk 2077's current stage can develop/release anything but free...
  20. Avalonica

Save files are corrupted

In retrospect, SONY removing Cyberpunk 2077 from their store spared it's player base lots of suffering since if they can't buy this bugged game, they can't experience the game breaking bugs (like this save game corruption issue).
Top Bottom