Search results

+
  1. MadBax_

After every update, I have to reinspect the integrity of the game files.

I have NEVER had this problem with other games. Is it something wrong with my system? Or is it something about the updates? Posted about a couple issues on here, and inspecting the files always fixes the issue. But I feel like I shouldn't have to spend time downloading the game, installing it...
  2. MadBax_

Hotfix 1.05

i7 7700, RTX 2060, high settings. I was actually running it on Medium/Low for a while to see if that made a difference, but it didn't.
  3. MadBax_

Hotfix 1.05

i'm unable to get through most missions due to crashes. Most missions are crashing at the same point. I end up loading it back up, going to a different save file, go do something else for a bit - if I get lucky and don't crash randomly - then go back to the mission I was trying to complete to...
  4. MadBax_

Ghost Town mission - keeps crashing at the same point

This started happening after the hotfix, but there's this one mission that I absolutely can't ever finish. At the part of the Ghost Town mission when Panam and V are discussing turning on the lights, right at the end of the dialogue it crashes. So after trying 6 times in a row to see if it...
  5. MadBax_

Game keeps crashing after installing Hotfix

Literally unplayable. I left a mission with Johnny, and when I leave the area the game crashes. The game hasn't crashed on me yet, but it now has numerous times since installing the hotfix. Anyone else having a similar issue? I'm going to try and reload a previous save the moment I get into the...
Top Bottom