Search results

+
  1. 2ndLastJedi

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Just verified Steam again and got another 7.5GB file needing downloading AGAIN!!! This is the second time i have this size file need DL after verifying!! Ive been getting crashes every 5 minutes!! Hopefully this time its fixed!!
  2. 2ndLastJedi

What would Fix the game for you?

If it didnt crash every 5 minutes and i could play the game i spent $100 on would be a great start!!!! Steam PC version on latest build crashes more than the first release version for me!
  3. 2ndLastJedi

I did this just after the last patch and had the same 7GB file need re downloading, after this patch it was all verified correctly.
  4. 2ndLastJedi

Already off mate, well actually its still not available in my version of Windows 1909! So yeah i just come here to complain :rolleyes: And just FYI it has for 32 hours run very smoothly at high/ultra settings at solid 60fps beside this patch and just after the last patch crashing !!
  5. 2ndLastJedi

So bloody frustrating !!! All files successfully validated also !
  6. 2ndLastJedi

Freaking game is crashing more now after the latest update than ive had through my whole 32 hours !!! WTF CDPR ???? 5 crashes in 15 minutes !!
  7. 2ndLastJedi

To much walking

I figured it out, I have overloaded my inventory and become to heavy to run :ROFLMAO: as soon as I dropped or sold some stuff I was able to run again :) I should have paid more attention to the HUD but I turn HIDs off in all other games (Sim racing mostly) and have just become accustomed to not...
  8. 2ndLastJedi

CP2077 BBQing my new PC, any suggestions?

Something isn't right there, it's 35c here in Brisbane ATM and my system is sitting cooler in CP2077 than in many other games I play. I'm rather surprised how cool CP2077 actually runs on my PC considering the load it creates. 1080ti is under 64c and 7700k is around the same.
  9. 2ndLastJedi

WALK... WALK... WALK...

Fill up your carry on stuff and you won't be able to run :p
  10. 2ndLastJedi

WALK... WALK... WALK...

Dont walk
  11. 2ndLastJedi

Crashing after the lastest 1.6gb patch...

I just tried deleting the cache folder and it seemed to work for about an hour this time before crashing again !! Getting frustrating !!!!!!! This is my first CDProject Red game and after hearing all the positive comments about their previous title i expected better that this !! Not sure i...
  12. 2ndLastJedi

Crashing after the lastest 1.6gb patch...

Verify integrity in Steam fixed that for me, 7gb file missing. Now however i play for 10 minutes and flatline everytime after a few minutes :(
  13. 2ndLastJedi

The game can't run good on gtx graphics cards

That is always a problem, hype, it can make something good feel only okay or worse. I only watched 2 videos on CP2077 in the last month and nothing else over the years so I didn't hype myself for it ;) Imo CP2077 looks very realistic (texture and lighting wise) but yeah I am able to run very...
  14. 2ndLastJedi

The game can't run good on gtx graphics cards

Im on 1080Ti/7700k and have locked 60 at 1080p with a smart mix of medium , high and ultra ;) there are a few benchmark videos out showing performance and 1440p is rough on all cards.
  15. 2ndLastJedi

To much walking

Why cant I click L3 and run when walking through say Jig Jig Street looking for the XBD ? It's painful not having the run button work for these sections! Seem to be only able to run when in shoot outs. 1607780335 Even at the warehouse finding Evelyn and I can't run! I'm in a gun fight and...
  16. 2ndLastJedi

CPU Optimization Please

Whats it matter how old it is "champ"? if your 12 core is only using a few cores and the 7700k is core to core on par with your 3900x you are probably suffering just as hard as 7700k owners ;) and seeing how you only see a few cores near max is a great sign that OP is right and some CPU...
  17. 2ndLastJedi

Horizontal Resolutions >4096 are missing parts of UI beyond 4096 pixels. (Nvidia Surround, Ultrawide, 8K has broken UI)

I disabled surround for this game and am parking all my Sim racing for a while for CP2077. I am right at my 1080ti limit even at 1080p single so 5760x1080 would be ridiculous :ROFLMAO:
  18. 2ndLastJedi

Update your NVIDIA drivers!

I'm not updating drivers anymore in my aging 1080Ti. I'm sure nVidia won't be supporting old Pascal anymore.
  19. 2ndLastJedi

When is it safe to ignore the main story and start doing my own thing?

How do I do this? I'm using a Steam version and it opens the CP launcher as soon as I hit play in Steam.
  20. 2ndLastJedi

Hotfix 1.04

FIXED ;)
Top Bottom