Search results

+
  1. chickenheed

Crafting bug (reach level {int_0})

I'm pretty sure this is a fix that must be done by a CDPR dev.
  2. chickenheed

Crafting bug (reach level {int_0})

I just clicked "verify/repair" for the first time and GOG Galaxy has been showing "Updating 0%" for about 10 minutes. Not sure if I'm impatient or if this just takes a while. 1608517600 Disregard. Apparently all I had to do was threaten GOG Galaxy that I would cancel the download or I have...
  3. chickenheed

Buy Back Prices seem really really expensive

Turns out the "buy back" price is just nonsense and means nothing. :shrug:
  4. chickenheed

The loot system is bugged

This may have happened to me too but also the gear comparison windows seem inconsistently placed depending oh where the item is on my screen. Sometimes my currently equipped item is on the left, sometimes the right and I've found myself confused about which gear I'm comparing which could also be...
  5. chickenheed

Hotfix 1.04

While I was waiting impatiently for my patch to install, I noticed a "!Temp" directory in my "/Cyberpunk/" directory that was approximately 60 GB so 40 GB may not be enough space for this patch. :facepalm:
  6. chickenheed

Buy Back Prices seem really really expensive

On PC I'm selling off extra things for the first time since upgrading to the 1.04 patch. I have just under 2000 eddies and I'm finding I can't buy back most weapons cuz they're to expensive for me. This seems weird and different than before. Is this happening for anyone else? Attached is a...
  7. chickenheed

Hotfix 1.04

Glad to know I'm not alone. It's been 25 minutes to get from 57%-60%. For the next patches, I just want CDPR to know that I only have 186 GB available on that disk. :ok:
Top Bottom