Search results

+
  1. ultamisia

Save Failed - insufficient space - Series X

Never had this before 2.01. At least it doesn't crash anymore when quicksaving or it autosaves..but it seems like i hit a limit of saves i can do after a while? I try to manually save or quick save and says: "Safe Failed - Insufficient space" which makes no sense XD i still have a ton of space...
  2. ultamisia

Cyberpunk 2077 Complete Edition strategy guide?

Curious if there will be a complete edition guide for Cyberpunk? Like the one for Witcher 3 wild hunt? I'm still a sucker for paper strategy guides, which are sadly dying out. Personally would love it, day one purchase!
  3. ultamisia

Post PL story auto-save trigger crashes constantly on Series X

I've already submitted a ticket, but holy F--- this is annoying!!!! 7/10 times when the auto save is triggered while either roaming around, exiting shops or completing vehicle delivery missions, the auto-save causes the game to just crash and well..that auto-save is pretty much corrupted so when...
  4. ultamisia

Judy unspawns from the game world & unable to sleep

I found a pretty fcked up bug that needs to be addressed . Each time i'm away roaming around for a few hours, sometimes let my console idle (controller warning message), was either playing Roach race or selling crafting items and drove back to Judy's apartment (love interest) Judy literally...
  5. ultamisia

Missing overhead Metro NCART on Xbox

This is minor but helps the city feeling more alive, when i got the game also on PC, i noticed that there's metros that pass by overhead every minute or so. I was kinda surprised! You obviously can't ride it, but i found it was a cool little detail they added it in! Booted my Xbox Series X...
  6. ultamisia

Less Traffic and pedestrians in 1.5?

Hello, on Xbox Series X NG version, wondering if it's just me, my perception of things, but i noticed that there aren't as many cars or pedestrians that stream in as often? On the non next Gen version running on Series X, streets and side walks felt more populated. I tried both Ray tracing...
  7. ultamisia

Please rebind the skip Scene button on console!!!!!

Hello, This is more of an area of improvement i wish to see on console please. When you're sneaking about, triggering cutscenes and you want to move around, not crouched, you accidentally skip entire dialogue sequences. Please rebind the button from / [O] to click on Right Stick, Left Stick...
  8. ultamisia

[Bug Report] - Emissive Artifacts found on most weapon sights / scopes

This isn't xbox specififc, as i've seen it on Youtuber review vids, and they mostly play on PC. I'm sure it's been reported, just want to make sure it's in the list of items to fix. It's a minor visual bug, but it's always in your face. Platform: Series X Repro Rate: 100% Steps to Repro: Loot...
  9. ultamisia

[Bug Report] Johnny dialogue and subtitles stuck forever on safe file load after Automatic Love

Pretty sure this can occur on with any other dialogue that's being played, probably timing specific on top of that. However, this is massively irritating. Basically one of Johnny's lines keep playing at any point after i load my save file, resulting also in his corresponding subtitles to be...
  10. ultamisia

Fist Melee combat on console is whiff heaven

Hello, I can provide you a vid if requested (by a dev or community dev member), but running on Xbox 1X, the combat has several major flaws that need to be addressed: The FPS is below 30 at all times during the fight. Opponent animations seem to skip / character continuously slides towards V...
Top Bottom