Search results

+
  1. Beyondform

Game Crashes right after the tutorial. haven't been able to play the game yet :(

The game seems to crash right after every character tutorial. I receive this error after every crash Am playing from Steam. As a Nomad, the crash happens right when I enter the city. As a street kid, it happens right after a exit the bar. As a Corpo, it happens right after a sit on a...
  2. Beyondform

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Many people bought the game but cannot get pass the tutorial... game crashes right after feels like we bought a demo copy... we're super excited but cant play it :( feels like torture tbh Please pass this along to have it fixed a we're super disappointed :( 1607781274 issue is also...
  3. Beyondform

Hotfix 1.04

there are still a large amount of people like my self who can't get pass the tutorial... feels like we payed for a demo we're super excited for the game but cant play it :( please fix
  4. Beyondform

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Same issue here :( cant get pass the tutorial on any class :( which sucks because the game looks amazing. Tried almost everything >.< was even thing it was my computer but seeing this post it seems it's the game it self. 100% payed 79$ with taxes for nothing. feels like I just bought a Demo...
Top Bottom