Search results

+
  1. Iferrebee

Prime rewards available in Air drops?

Have the Amazon prime rewards became available in the Dogtown air drops yet? The My Rewards tab shows available in Air drops but I have yet to find a single one.
  2. Iferrebee

GAME RUINED - TOES

Game is completely unplayable now thanks CDPR Whenever I look down I can see V's toes sticking out of Johnny's boots I hope you all can sleep at night knowing you did this
  3. Iferrebee

Updated Weapon Wall

New weapons have been added to the weapons wall So far I have Breakthrough Overwatch Moron Labe Psalm 11:6 Buzzsaw Yinglong Ba Xing Chong Bloody Maria Mox The Headsman Sovereign Malorian Arms 3516 La Chinga Dorado Plan B Seraph Skippy Archangel Crash Comrades Hammer Sasquatch's Hammer...
  4. Iferrebee

:( Is it Balanced?

So after 2.0 I reset and went into stealth sniper again and I found something saddening I can no longer headshot enemies for 10,000 to 100,000 damage Is the damage finally balanced? It seems like I am no longer able to push max damage
  5. Iferrebee

On a tight leash still bugged

Started a new playthrough only to be surprised that on a tight leash gig is still bugged. It has been this way since release. I cannot pick up my reward from the Dropbox because once I get within 100 meters the quest auto fails. It reads as a completion for the padre gigs. It goes from 3/11 to...
  6. Iferrebee

Game of the Year edition in 2023?

So I heard this and I think I misheard what was said How is Cyberpunk 2077 getting a GoY edition? It was never game of the year to my knowledge?
  7. Iferrebee

Perk farming

Are there any good places to farm kills to build up my attribute perks Just have body, melee, blades, assault and tech left to max And finding enemies to kill is proving to be a pain
  8. Iferrebee

Legendary Armadillo mod????

So I have completed every mission except for Fool on the Hill so I don't get the constant reminder to go see Hanako and have yet to see this mod anywhere. Level 50 Street Cred 50 Does it still exist in the game or was it removed in 1.6?
  9. Iferrebee

Why is this upgradable?

So I managed to keep the AR Raygun Supreme 9000 and the Police uniform from the River VR mission and noticed you can upgrade the Raygun. I have no idea why you would want to or why it's even possible
  10. Iferrebee

Legendary clothing, worth keeping

Now with the transmog system is it worth it to keep legendary clothing? The way I am looking at it is you really need is one set of legendary clothing with max slots and just change the appearance Just trying to get some input before I sell some stuff
  11. Iferrebee

Drowned Man's Note

Is this new? Don't remember this
  12. Iferrebee

CDPR share value drops 75%

I had no idea this was going on and am not surprised https://www.eurogamer.net/cd-projekts-share-value-has-reportedly-plummeted-75-per-cent-post-cyberpunk-2077
  13. Iferrebee

Thanks modders

PC is benefiting, shame they cannot do things for console users
  14. Iferrebee

Is GM armor needed for NG+

So i am sitting at level 53 and have the mastercrafted feline gear all except swords. I have grandmaster chest armor Do i need a full set for NG+? Not sure if i want to play on death march but i am looking to start again and see how it plays out
  15. Iferrebee

Level 52

So i have finished the main quest, heart of stone and blood & wine and i sit at level 52 currently Should i start a New Game + at this point? I know my grandmaster level gear will be bumped to 92 since it adds 40 to whatever you finish at but i want to be sure i can do content without struggling
  16. Iferrebee

Gold Plated Legendary weapons

Has anyone found any gold plated Legendary weapons yet? I have seen common, uncommon, rare and epic but never did find a legendary
  17. Iferrebee

Playing through Story

Should i set out to complete the main campaign before i start Hearts of stone and blood and Wine? currently i am level 32/33 and i am the right level to begin so of the expansion quests but i don't want to mess anything up story wise
  18. Iferrebee

Best Weapon Type

So far in my playthrough i have found Magic, Master, Relic and Witcher Gear Overall which class seems best? I know with Armor its grandmaster but not sure about weapons
  19. Iferrebee

Event Marker Map

Is there a map that shows the location of all the new events that 1.5 added. Like the police chases and gang fights?
  20. Iferrebee

Crafting at level 50 needed?

I am currently at level 50 with 50 Street cred, my armor rating is sitting at 8205 and i can get it up over 12,000 with my perks Now that i have the armor i want and the legendary guns i want is crafting even worth it at this point. Been thinking of resetting my perks and removing the crafting...
Top Bottom