Search results

+
  1. HWG

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Ironsights on the Burya, the Tech Revolver and a variety of other weapons are still misaligned since launch. Bright lines appear around weapon sights for some reason still, also a visual launch bug. Please refer to some of my previous posts.
  2. HWG

Bright lines around sights of guns

No, no fix yet. I guess the only thing I can recommend we do is file a visual bug report. https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/gameplay/issue/1736/i-want-to-report-a-visual-issue
  3. HWG

Happens on *every* sight.
  4. HWG

happens on all graphics settings, currently using RTX Ultra on a 2080 Ti This is absolutely so distracting. It's on so many guns, and I don't understand whats happening.
  5. HWG

So about Skippy pistol - you thought it's funny CDPR? Ruining my build for giggles?

...? It's a smart pistol... don't use it then?
  6. HWG

(BUG) DR12 Quasar Tech Revolver sights misaligned.

Title says it all. Using default ironsights, the DR12 Quasar sights are aiming above the point of impact. Using an optic solves this, but seems like an easy fix. 1607781314 Start, hipfire ADS, point of impact should be between the red crosshair Point of impact matches hipfire crosshair...
  7. HWG

Athletics Perk Experience (Game-breaking Gain)

I've also noticed a halt to my athletics, was still gaining athletics / handguns etc as of 1.03
  8. HWG

Avx instructions

Maybe its time to upgrade...
  9. HWG

Triple Monitor Issues (HUD & Mouse)

Looks like Hayden is working on an ultrawide / triple monitor patch for Cyberpunk, so maybe check https://www.flawlesswidescreen.org/ over the next few days.
  10. HWG

RTX 3080 FPS issue

Going to throw it out there, I have a 2080 Ti, and am running on RTX Ultra. I hover around 50-70. Make sure you are using DLSS.
  11. HWG

RTX On but some mirrors don't have reflection???

All the mirrors are using Render to Texture, not raycasting.
  12. HWG

Key Remapping

Many of these things can be resolved by editing the UserInputMapping.xml, hopefully this can be resolved with a future patch.
  13. HWG

Help pls i don't know what is this

Looks like a bug with the outfit, the "template" body is showing and wasn't properly disabled.
  14. HWG

[bug] Quadra Type-66 Avenger spawn

Seems to be an issue with vehicles spawning outside of sight, seen it happen with personal vehicles all too often. Oddly enough bikes seem unaffected.
  15. HWG

(PC) "Playing For Time" crash

Haven't encountered this. Did Playing for Time on 1.03 without issue, so not sure what it could be.
  16. HWG

Me: Here is a bug/glitch with video evidence, I am on GOG with Hotfix 1.04 Them: Go Download 1.04 and Re-Try

Well - considering how much work is to be done, would be nice if there was a git or bug tracker.
Top Bottom