Search results

+
  1. FoxtrotOscarEcho

Patch 1.3

Holy shit! No more texture loading issues on the streets and I like the new mouse cursor too! :)
  2. FoxtrotOscarEcho

Hotfix 1.21

Please implement a custom radio station in the next patch/hotfix because I don't want to use mods like this: Synthwave Radio Thanks! P.S.: I think they have fixed the bug of the "changing language" to default english after your game updated to a new version!
  3. FoxtrotOscarEcho

language setting problem

Yeah, the same here. It's very frustrating, although you can fix it easily by editing the info file in the main directory.
  4. FoxtrotOscarEcho

Now playing [music]

5. FoxtrotOscarEcho

Anyone experiencing missing rain effect bug?

I don't know what causing this bug, but... !!! SPOILER !!! if I go to the rooftop of the abandoned building with the BR easter egg near Metro: Congress & MLK !!! SPOILER !!! leaving the place and fast travel to somewhere else, the rain drops stay there. When I reload the game I hear the...
  6. FoxtrotOscarEcho

(PC) RTX 3080/3090 Users FPS Drop with RT ON after 10-15 min / need game restart

+1 on 2080...And I hope they will fix it with the next patch.
  7. FoxtrotOscarEcho

Now playing [music]

8. FoxtrotOscarEcho

Radio station with custom music

Exactly!
  9. FoxtrotOscarEcho

I mean - and you perfectly know what I'm talking about - a radio station/integrated MP3 player in cars and bikes, like the GTAV Self Radio way... And the answer to your genre question is: maybe I'll play Scandroid, Vector Seven, Timecop1983 etc.. :)
  10. FoxtrotOscarEcho

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k
  11. FoxtrotOscarEcho

Are you kiding me?

Yeah it's a really frustrating bug...
  12. FoxtrotOscarEcho

Changing the player's appearance

"You might be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you dance with the reaper."
  13. FoxtrotOscarEcho

What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

My favorite character is...
  14. FoxtrotOscarEcho

I would appreciate if I could get a refund PC GOG Version. I'm not getting any replies in gog-support.

SAm The same GOG version here. 5 years old Intel HW/GTX1080 and the game runs fine.
  15. FoxtrotOscarEcho

To People using Asus GPU Tweak II OC Mode

It's just me or since 1.05 GPU Tweak doesn't crash in OC Mode? The game is much more stable right now...
Top Bottom