Search results

+
  1. Yakob93

"Black Steel in the hour of chaos" bug after finishing PL

Anyone else seen this? I've finished PL, went to Yoko to buy something and this quest appeared and now won['t go away. Talking to Yoko doesn't progress anything. I've tried loading an earlier save but the same thing happens. I'm hoping it won't interfere with the rest of the game :/
  2. Yakob93

2.1 - Quickhack sale prices nerfed?

So pre 2.1, Tier 5 Detonate Grenade used to sell for 25k. Now it's around 1.5k. Same with all the other quickhacks. As I have all the quickhacks, crafting them is now pointless as they sell for so little now. Is this intentional or a bug? Can't see anything about it in the patch notes. Would...
  3. Yakob93

What do we think of the patch?

Love it! My only gripe is that they seem to have nerfed the sale price of quick hacks. Tier 5 Detonate Grenade used to sell for 25k a pop. Now it's like 1.5k :( Not sure if this was intentional or not as I can't see it in the patch notes. Here's to hoping it's just a bug. If not, oh well at...
  4. Yakob93

Patch 2.1 ... Heaven or hell?

It's interesting seeing people having all these issues. For me, 2.1 is a very good update. I'm on a 4070ti and my FPS has actually improved by 10fps or so. (Max settings at 1440p, DLSS Auto. RTX off). Getting around an average of 80fps. Sometimes a bit higher/lower depending on location, TOD...
  5. Yakob93

Got bored. Made a Billboard ad for Quadra.

I assume they're made in Night City haha! Couldn't find an actual location.
  6. Yakob93

Looking for specifics about how game connects

gwent.exe. However when playing online it only seems to be using about 0.1mbs of bandwidth(according to Task manager). So you can try it giving it priority but it seems to use very little bandwidth anyway so might not make much difference.
  7. Yakob93

Ok wtf is up with the ranking system?

So I was Rank 21 with 5/5 mosaic pieces. I loose 1 game and it goes down to 4/5 mosaic pieces. Wtf? Surely if I have 5/5, that's 100% of pieces, rank 21 should be completed and I should be moved up to Rank 20 0/5 pieces? Seems dumb that you can loose pieces even though I got the Rank 21...
  8. Yakob93

Still playing in 2021?

This! I love the game but don't care for multiplayer at all. Just focus on Bug Fixes/DLC/Expansions and scrap the MP.
  9. Yakob93

Level 37, 3000 armour and still getting one shotted?

Hard and about 411 HP
  10. Yakob93

Level 37, 3000 armour and still getting one shotted?

So title says it all really. I'm level 37, have around 3000 armour and yet I'm still being flatlined in 1 shot by mobs that are supposed to be easy for my level. Anyone else have this problem?
  11. Yakob93

What's your favorite ride so far?

For me it's a toss up between the Quadra Type 66 "Avenger" or the Rayfield Aerondight. Currently driving the latter atm. Yaiba Kusanagi is also prettty good.
  12. Yakob93

Why does the DPS of my pistol change when I unholster?

So in my Inventory screen, I have "Archangel" revolver. Currently does 740 DPS. But If I unholster it and go back into my inventorry, it is now 830 dps? Anyone know why?
  13. Yakob93

Hotfix 1.06

Thank you CDPR much appreciated! Now go and enjoy your Xmas!
  14. Yakob93

Save files are corrupted

Well looks like they removed the 8mb save file limit! Shout out to all the Gonks who couldn't be patient and got a refund because of this. I did tell them to wait...
  15. Yakob93

Save files are corrupted

There's more than likely a programming reason why there is a limit imposed. Probably to do with object serialization. I'm not CDPR though so I don't know.
  16. Yakob93

Save files are corrupted

Took me 2 mins to find. Although I agree, A pinned thread would have been nice.
  17. Yakob93

Save files are corrupted

https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/sp-technical/issue/1847/error-saved-data-is-damaged-and-cannot-be-loaded "Unfortunately, the corrupted files cannot be fixed but we are looking into the save file size limit. "
  18. Yakob93

Save files are corrupted

"No timeline for a fix, but we're aware and it's being worked on" would have easily earned patience. " Well you couldn't of looked very hard because i've just found this. https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/sp-technical/issue/1847/error-saved-data-is-damaged-and-cannot-be-loaded...
  19. Yakob93

Save files are corrupted

Hence why i'm saying to chill and wait a couple of days. You don't wanna be a gonk by getting it refunded because of this exact issue and then it be fixed 24 hours later. But hey this is the internet, I know logic doesn't exist here :rolleyes: I'm concerned about this issue aswell as i'm 60...
  20. Yakob93

Save files are corrupted

Well there's a patch/hotfix coming very soon. Wait to see if that fixes it then make your decision.
Top Bottom