Search results

+
  1. nakkisämpylä

Patch 2.01

Seeing as one Phantom Liberty mission has a flashlight... would it be possible to have flashlight from the first moment as the game is in the future and flashlights are already a thing. Minor thing but ther's a few very, very dark places.
  2. nakkisämpylä

Update 2.0

I'm disappointed at how useless clothes became. Only a handful does anything but change your looks, and you could transmog before anyway. Huge chunk of the game is effectively gone. I didn't see any mention of NPC's riding motorcycles which has been one of my pet peeves from day 1. But let's...
  3. nakkisämpylä

Win NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 GPU with Cyberpunk 2077 backplate!

Finally a card to run the game at 4K 60 FPS. ;) Look pretty darn nice but honestly, no one should buy 4090 except those who use it for work or production. Yes, it can finally reach 22 FPS and oh wow so much more with DLS 3.0 which is mysteriously not allowed on older cards. But... do you really...
  4. nakkisämpylä

Patch 1.3

Same, was playing few hours before the patch just fine, didn't change anything... After patch, every time I hit space to skip the launch screen or wait it out, crash to desktop, flatlined. Tried verify/fixing, uninstall completely, reinstall, graphics card drivers... Nothing. Game does not...
  5. nakkisämpylä

Patch 1.3

1.2.3 worked okay. Patching to 1.3, game crashes on launch. Tried verifying/fixing, even uninstall and reinstall. Yes, I downloaded the game again. Doesn't work at all.
  6. nakkisämpylä

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Game launched flawlessly yesterday. After 1.3 patch, even after verifying/fixing files, game crashes when I hit space to continue.
  7. nakkisämpylä

Patch 1.3

Reinstalled and played yesterday. Today, updated, game crashes after first splash screens. Verified/fixed files, no help. Can't play anymore. Otherwise good update I guess?
  8. nakkisämpylä

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

This might be fixed or not, I haven't played the game for 2 months... but... Ultra Wide. I have a 3440x1440 monitor and this resolution is the only one that works properly. I wanted to lower the res a bit to add some performance on my 2070 Super but windowed mode.... leaves the desktop showing...
  9. nakkisämpylä

The Verge or Kotaku :LOL: Ohhh man wish I still had my ZX Spectrum, what a nice piece it was!!!!
  10. nakkisämpylä

Heck yeah this is what I'm disappointed with. Not bugs, those are normal in any game, not even story or quests being dumb, that's... well it happens. I was disappointed that the quality dropped down drastically after first hours of playthrough. After getting used to the city, which is awesome...
  11. nakkisämpylä

Resolution Problems: Stuck on 4K

This is ridiculous. I used to be able to run the game at lower resolution than my monitor, 3440x1440 and always have in every other game though it's not a popular aspect ratio. I tried these settings and the game STILL distorts the image stretching it to look horrible. Just changing resolution...
  12. nakkisämpylä

Patch 1.2

Ahead of time is a relative thing indeed. I hate to be the sour one but execs made time pretty irrelevant. All the respect to the devs but game is unfinished and all these fixes do not make it a finished game. I love what's good in the game, but when Driver game from 2005 has more realistic...
  13. nakkisämpylä

Patch 1.2

Geez people still do this?
  14. nakkisämpylä

Hotfix 1.11

Quick response to a feature players saw as annoying to be missing. This is good.
  15. nakkisämpylä

Patch 1.1

Crashing and performance issues are important yes. But the fact that the game is held together by glue, AI currently in the game is just a placeholder for something that was available almost 10 years ago in games. But yeah, guess crushing bugs, perfomance and crashing should go first.
  16. nakkisämpylä

Patch 1.1

One of the oddest things I first noticed playing was that picking up things was very difficult. I am aiming at a gun or a packet, pressing pick up button and item almost out of my vision is picked up. What's up with that? It's not gamebreaking but super weird that aiming at thing to pick up isnt...
  17. nakkisämpylä

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Wish you would have finished the game first, the backlash would be less. But I kind of understand sometimes it's difficult. Just don't sell fake news like "works great." We gamers respect long term commitment. It's a good game, when you finish it, might even be great.
  18. nakkisämpylä

Save files are corrupted

Yeah this is my understanding too. It is not about glitching. It is not about crafting. It is about the persistency of items. Every item (weapon, armor, items with random stats) generated by killing enemy or crafted is saved on file. Again, guessing, but I think grabbing all the items dropping...
  19. nakkisämpylä

Save files are corrupted

I think it might be an issue that any weapon or item generated in the game, stays as is. You kill 100 enemies, their unique weapons and information of each is saved. Crafting is just on top of that. I've done a million bazillion crafting items, deconstructed those I don't need for materials. I...
  20. nakkisämpylä

Can't draw weapons?

Going to the joytoy fixed it. Porting to the Alvadocado camp, it was back instantly. Damn.
Top Bottom