Search results

+
  1. DaJI_6oeB

Guinea pigs job bugged

i faced the same bug, except getting stuck in elevator. But, unlike described here solution by SililosS, leaving area didnt help me: As you can see on first screenshot, i need to leave area on the map: Then game says me go back to the hotel: And on the 3rd screen i ran away little bit more, so...
  2. DaJI_6oeB

Where are all the sexy outfits?

Most strange thing for me is game ALREADY has a lot of stuff and finished outfit models - no need to make something absolutely new i mean - NPCs wear it, it's used for decoration, etc,... ...but player cant :shrug:
  3. DaJI_6oeB

Thx, you gave me little hope, mb i can find something else.
  4. DaJI_6oeB

i think i know what pumps you have - with short heel. My char is 50 rep lvl, but no one shop has such heels like on the screenshots. Btw, screen with prices taken in some shop. Agree with that; now i use save/load for this.
  5. DaJI_6oeB

And you have any of this? Game has a lot of clothes (high heels in this case) models, and developers did a lot of work, but player cant wear it. Why, CDPR?
  6. DaJI_6oeB

Buck Arnold Fight + Permanent Slow Motion when Quickhacking and triggered Synaptic Accelerator

Same bug: cant get money back; Buck is staying and do nothing, also you cant finish him when he is lying on the ground.
Top Bottom