Search results

+
  1. Mjr.Malder

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

I read somewhere that the upgrades now are scaling with your character level and you can not upgrade an item above your level. Havent tested it though.
  2. Mjr.Malder

Good/Bad/Changed features/functioning in 1.2

I understand why others like it, but its as well a matter of taste. As I just like to wander around the map and it is satisfying for me to search and find items in some remote abandoned corner, even if its some junk. Not to go there because I can see that there is something, but to go there as I...
  3. Mjr.Malder

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

This is what I noticed previous to patch 1.2. I have only received the recipes for the quickhacks that I didnt have, after activating the perk. And after you craft that recipe, it will disappear from the crafting menu and never shows again. It is possible though to craft multiple quickhacks with...
  4. Mjr.Malder

This distance markers are really disruptive. They added the loot icons to every item and containers/random bodies that contain loot and its showing the distance too. Its really game breaking for me as well, it would be nice to have some turn on/off slider for people who want to use this feature...
  5. Mjr.Malder

Patch 1.2

Now when you are scanning your surroundings, all lootable containers, random bodies and stuff is visible from far now (60-80m), showing an loot icon above. Even when you walk close by without scanning you see a loot icon. This is immersion breaking in my opinion, as I like to just walk around...
  6. Mjr.Malder

Crafting is still BS

It is possible to change the time it takes to craft the item to 0.1s for example, which allows you to craft an item in a mouse click.
  7. Mjr.Malder

Things you can't do in Act One

You will miss out some of Johnnys comments on side missions if you do them prior to meeting him.
  8. Mjr.Malder

I dont remember it happened before, but now when you are scanning your surroundings, all lootable containers, bodies and stuff is visible from far now (60-80m), showing an loot icon above. Even when you walk close by without scanning you see a loot icon. This is immersion breaking in my opinion...
  9. Mjr.Malder

Security Cameras not staying disabled

There is another issue with the cameras as well. When you hack them using Breach protocol and the camera shutdown ice pick (dont know now the name), and then turn it off manually via engineering skill or computer, they will automatically turn on after the ice pick daemon time has passed.
  10. Mjr.Malder

Regina didn't call for cyberpsyco (bugged)

By the cyberpsycho sighthings whith question mark that are not marked on the map directly, but as "what you might find here?" Regina doesnt call you first, instead you will have to send her a message after you find some information on the victim. This actual one in little china might be the one...
  11. Mjr.Malder

GIG: HOT MERCHANDISE (unfinished story?)

Does anyone else have the feeling this quest is unfinished from the story part? Strange is that Rebeca Price is completely ignoring you presence in the room, until you start a combat. It looks like there is a missing conversation option, that could start when you meet her, to complete this quest...
  12. Mjr.Malder

gig: Lack of Empathy stuck

Try to start some other mission from Dino, he should call you back so the quest is finished afterwards.
  13. Mjr.Malder

Bugged: An inconveniant killer & Old Friends.

it happened to me with a different quest from Dino, but I was just playing further and after some time he called me back and told me its completed. But I think I was closing to a location with another gig from him, so maybe that triggered the call.
  14. Mjr.Malder

Regina didn't call for cyberpsyco (bugged)

She doesnt call you on every cyber psycho sighting. Sometimes you just have to send her a message after the mission.
  15. Mjr.Malder

Cyberpsycho gig: bloody ritual

I had the same problem on first try, but a reload of a save and scanning the site in different order helped me and the quest finished.
  16. Mjr.Malder

Memory leak

I have the same problem. If you check the system RAM usage either via "task manager" or some 3rd party soft, you can see the RAM is filling up constantly, although the game uses only around 4gb. I have reported it as a bug as well, no idea if they look into it. Im running Win7, where it is most...
  17. Mjr.Malder

Hotfix 1.11

happened to me as well, just reload before starting the quest and proceed in different order, it works. 1611880358 Try to find it and change it manualy in the "inputUserMappings.xml" file. This worked for me with the reverse mouse scroll for switching weapons.
  18. Mjr.Malder

Patch 1.1

well, non existing or non working AI is a BUG and a major issue in a singleplayer game...
Top Bottom