Search results

+
  1. Desolate-master

quest bugged cant progress panams story

or creating a fresh save then loading it sometimes works at resetting bugged quests
  2. Desolate-master

favourite gun so far?

my favorite is the humble knife when you have the throwing perk and "all" the poison perks, yes you lose it but the 3k hit followed immediately by another 3k poison hit (non crit) will down most enemys silently and if they survive the poison tick kills them within seconds. as a backup widowmaker.
  3. Desolate-master

Missing weapons DPS in V apartment stash

same with the car stash xbox
  4. Desolate-master

Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

if you don't pay him back you lose out on several legendarys including a eye mod that cannot be found anywhere else
  5. Desolate-master

Netrunning is OP to the point the game becomes a joke (Very hard diff.)

the highest "Breach" i have come across is lvl 16 and all that did was to add a extra line of code (FF) at int 20 i can breach anything and then after mass vunrability takes hold contagion/overheat/shock all but one shots the target depending on vunrability and crit
  6. Desolate-master

why can't we fully upgrade iconics'?

so far i have come across two iconics that cannot be upgraded to legendary (three if you include skippy). is this a bug or are they not designed to go above epic quality?
  7. Desolate-master

Who i gotta kill to get a decent long coat

personally i wold like something that would fit with the netrunner suit, the longcoat is a passable addition but trousers or hotpants really do not fit with the sleek suit (and honestly who would wear high heels when trying to hack the corporation)
  8. Desolate-master

I'm done with the game clocked in at 51hours

i am at 98 hour+ atm but i cannot play anymore since a bug has crept in where any items i store all the mods are trashed when i take them out of storage (that includes missions which strip you of your gear)
  9. Desolate-master

xbox removed my gamerpic

i took a picture of sir john phallistiff to show my friends the iconic weapon but the day after the picture and all related messages had been deleted from both my console and live. i can understand them deleting (and banning) nude/erotic pics but when it is actually a integral part of a game...
  10. Desolate-master

mods destroyed if gear is stored

it has taken me hours of crafting looting and vendor stalking to get a near perfect loadout only to find it all destroyed in a instant when a certain quest srips you of all our gear and you have to recover it. when i recovered my gear 90% of the mods had gone orange and when i looked they had no...
  11. Desolate-master

Crime?

i jumped a barrier with double jump and this was enough for three cops to put a bounty on me and shoot me dead
  12. Desolate-master

Can someone explain some crafting/upgrading mechanics to me?

unless you take knife throwing then it is much cheeper/easyer to craft them (always keep at least one on you for fighting)
  13. Desolate-master

How to unequip suits and mods?

if you are interacting with anything bfore you enter your menu or are in a safe zone it prevents you modding/swapping weapons so try turning around/waking away and try again. to remove silencers and sights on xbox all you do is hit Y over the mod to remove it unfortunately the damage mods are...
  14. Desolate-master

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

i have just found a blue crafting recipy for the knife, it was being sold by the blade merchant just downstairs from your apartment (lvl 20+/- street lvl30+/-)
  15. Desolate-master

Smartgun aiming?

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/desolate-master/screenshot/23428689 https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/desolate-master/video/119095691 this is what i use and a short clip showing the aim markers and locked shots, i have however noticed that sometimes the rounds just pass through the target and just angrily...
  16. Desolate-master

Is all blue quest infinitely repeatable?

where there is a crime i will be there. it is the nature of humanity to commit crimes so they should keep popping up unless you end up wiping out the underworld element in the area (highly unlikely) or end up scaring them into submission like that not to be named black clad antihero does in...
  17. Desolate-master

Night vision or a flashlight.

pity that top of the range eye you put yourself into debt to buy does not come with a image intensifier or thermal overlay option.
  18. Desolate-master

sniper scope reticule

i love the scope options but the image intensifying ones really need a black reticule not a pale blue/white one. in bright sunlight it becomes all but unusable due to the fact you cannot even see the aimpoint, a much darker reticule is needed to counter this phenonemon (dak red/blue or black...
  19. Desolate-master

double jump does not fit

i can understand people wanting the cliched double jump function but it is completely immersion breaking. how the hell do you kick off of thin air to get the second jump! surely the second slot for the legs would have been better spent on a enhance burst sprint function and the jump booster...
  20. Desolate-master

Mini-map while driving needs to be zoomed out

i posted something similar about customisable hud instead of zooming the map i was wanting the ability to move elements around so that i could put the minimap in the bottom centre of the screen so that you don't lose valuable seconds constantly glancing up only to crash into a vehicle or miss...
Top Bottom