Search results

+
  1. Himenoinu

Jackie's story could be improved with a DLC (SPOILERS!)

So, first, I admit to not having combed the forums for similar topic, so I apologize if I'm... beating a dead horse, but still... Le me propose you this exercise of imagination: Prologue: Patches improve the AI of npcs and balance the difficulty of the missions, among which The Heist gets the...
  2. Himenoinu

The game cheats at car racing

I'm wondering if the devs have played any car racing games... at all. Cause that would explain why they thought it's cool to have your competitors just randomly teleport around instead of chasing the carrot (pretty much how they thought it's cool to have the police teleport when having a...
  3. Himenoinu

The early game illusion of choice in dialogues is more atrocious than anticipated

Dear CDPR, I don't know what were you thinking, but meaningful choices in the conversations are... scarce, to not say they're utterly lacking. 30 Street Rep later, on 3 different playthroughs, with all 3 backgrounds and I can say that the choices you make in the dialogues are just as relevant...
  4. Himenoinu

[Bug] Playing for keeps Gig can't be completed after picking up the access card.

Talking about the quest in Little China to recover Jacob Lamb's eye. All good and dandy until that happens. You can break the door down, you can notice the option to use the card being disabled (as you don't have it yet), but the moment you pick up the access card, you get a "Access Granted"...
  5. Himenoinu

Building 10 killer bug and mechanic.

Riiight, so if the picture ain't clear enough, there's a floor you can reach in Building 10 by just jumping, but from where one can't go anywhere else except a pixel grave and the "load game" window. 3 issues there, as such: The fact that you can reach it with no option to return to the floor...
  6. Himenoinu

Missing collision bug - Window to the outside world

V's pointing to the window which allows you to pass through, outside the world's boundries.
Top Bottom