Search results

+
  1. Cyber.D.G.

Is this game an rpg?

Ok... Well then, you can play Destiny 2, or Anthem, with just your abilities. Does that make these games NOT looter-shooter? - NO. And mb you dont shoot ppl in your playthroughs - so? Your playstyle doesnt change what the game is. I see how ppl starting to forget what exactly RPG is. To the...
  2. Cyber.D.G.

Is this game an rpg?

You can beat Half Life 1 with a crowbar (most of it), Does that make it an RPG? "... Choose your playstile.. Choose your Freeman... Go into a fight gunning everything, or sneak to your enemies from behind with your trusty crowbar.. Walk on foot, or ride buggy car... Kill that zombie, or...
  3. Cyber.D.G.

Is this game an rpg?

No. It's not. It wants to pretend, wants to make you belive it is, but its not. It's an average looter-shooter. And a worthy successor of ME:3 (though ME3 was trying way harder to pretend to be an RPG) Skiils, expirience, dialog options - doesnt mean that the game is an RPG. Its called having...
  4. Cyber.D.G.

What game are you currently playing

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Fallout 2, Arcanum, Gothic 2: Night of the raven.
  5. Cyber.D.G.

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

Easily forgotten. Was very hyped. Gor really disapointed. Calmed down. Dont really care about this game now.
  6. Cyber.D.G.

Dress for Success: Companion Clothing

Why do you need a companion in CP2077 in the first place? For them to stuck somewhere, or fall into textures? The game is barely any chalnging.
  7. Cyber.D.G.

How many DLC or expansion this game will have ?

Fck multiplayer. Not even going to touch it. Stupid idea in my opinion. CDPR is not Rockstar. If they try to add mp, I think its going to suck. A LOT. Something similar happend to Capcom, with RE3:remake, and RE:resistance. Dont know how to do it? - Dont do it. Dont sacrifice SP for MP. Neither...
  8. Cyber.D.G.

CYBERPUNK MEME THREAD

Funny. And sad at the same time..
  9. Cyber.D.G.

It's not a "choice" if there isn't a "consequence".

It's an "action-adventure-first-person-looter-shooter". What choices are you talking about? :D
  10. Cyber.D.G.

CD.. I wanna play the story before you changed it for Keanu..

Well actually, that mission was all they had for the moment. There wasn't ANYTHING else. They developed the whole rest of the game in 2 years.
  11. Cyber.D.G.

Why did they make the actual sexual content so scarce?

Im ok with censorship. No big deal for me. (Though I do feel, that it's immersion breaking) But having the quest, in wich you can nail a man to a cross, literally hammering nails into parts of his body... Is ok? And having naked strippers - not ok? That feels wierd at the very least. Where's the...
  12. Cyber.D.G.

Should the Cdpr DEVS do an AMA for the players? **spoilers**

These kind of treads.... :D Are ppl really THAT naive? :D
  13. Cyber.D.G.

the story felt pointless and short (major spoilers)

welcome to the "broken expectations and false promises" club
  14. Cyber.D.G.

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

As the most of us here, I think. Lots of ppl sit here, just waiting for something, being unable to distract themselfs of this bs. When the info comes, this forum will be much less inhabited.
  15. Cyber.D.G.

I doubt it. All of my friends, who played CP2077 hate\dont like these endings. Most of them were texting me, askind something like "Wait, what? Is that all? You beated the game first, tell me mb I missed something? Where's the good one?"
  16. Cyber.D.G.

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

* Improved water textures. Right now, it looks like polyethylene bag. * Water physics. * More underwater missions\quests\activities * More kill cams\animations for every melee weapon, with proper invulnerability (right now, sometimes you still get hurt during animation) * Stealth kill animation...
  17. Cyber.D.G.

I highly doubt that DLCs will continue the main story. It will make most of the endings pointless (no matter how sh..tty they are), bc they will lead to the exact same result. At max, we can hope for additional one-two endings, slightly more "happy". Or something like ME3 "Extended Cut".
  18. Cyber.D.G.

Like I said it will most likely lead to CDPR downfall, wich already began. It's up to them now. They can vanish into cyberspace, if they continue to release unplayable sh...t, that nobody wants. Exactly. And what foundation does CP2077 have? - buggy, unblanced piece of sh..t, with "ok" main story.
  19. Cyber.D.G.

This whole multiplayer idea is pretty bad in my opinion. If it's ever going to be released, it'll be even more messy than single CP2077, crawling with cheaters and unplayable. And most likely will lead to CDPR downfall. I hope CDPR will forget about it, as a bad dream.
  20. Cyber.D.G.

20 to 25 hour campaign? That's it?

20 hours?! WOW. Took you a while. Mb I missed something in main story? But how though... Its pretty straight forward linear fps
Top Bottom