Search results

+
  1. KromeSkulz

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

I don't own one nor do I plan to but thank you for the advice. And a game that costs $60+ should allow full key mapping in this day and age without forcing players to buy a new piece of hardware in order to play comfortably. Not to mention that players should not even have to try to mess/hack...
  2. KromeSkulz

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

I would've stayed had I been able to key map the way I wanted to. Unfortunately they have some weird criteria for key mapping that does not allow me to play comfortably so I got a refund. If they allow full key mapping, and not just some keys, then I'd come back. Till then I won't even think...
  3. KromeSkulz

Romance in this game is truly amazing, and equally disappointing. [Spoilers]

That sounds like you hit the end of the alpha/beta phase of her romance. I hope they do more along that arc and all romanceable arcs. Would be a waste to have players just wham bam thank you ma' am NPC's when they were trying to have an in-game romance instead. I see a potential problem if/when...
  4. KromeSkulz

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Not able to map all keys anywhere ruins the game and as such never got past the tower before I asked Steam for a refund and thankfully got it or CP 2077 would've been a digital paperweight. It did however have promise from being able to explore a lot of areas to all the possible builds one can...
  5. KromeSkulz

Cant understand all the negativity (PC)

Only negative I have to say about the game is the limited key mapping. In this day and age I shouldn't have to alter files in order to be able to play comfortably especially a game that goes for $60+. I used the InputUserMapping hack but it only worked on some of the controls. Got stuck because...
  6. KromeSkulz

Ready to refund

As players we must speak with our wallets for companies to possibly hear us. I didn't like that the key mapping was so limited and didn't allow me to map the keys I normally use. Even with the InputUserMapping hack it still didn't work on half the keys and I shouldn't have to alter files in...
  7. KromeSkulz

Key Remapping

I asked Steam for a refund because I can't map the keys I use normally. I use arrows to move both the character and vehicles. I use the NumPad for jump, skills/abilities and potions/vials. I also use PageDown, Delete, Insert, PageUp, Left Shift and Left Control. Not sure why we can't just map...
Top Bottom