Search results

+
  1. minisith

Merch Store?

I have never seen so much merch on a brand new game. Was CP2077 merch avaliable before launch? If I had seen that I would say CDPR is all about the money and pre-order crowd are so fanboying. That is more merch than all the Half-Life games put together. They might as well sell Loot Box...
  2. minisith

Thoughts about my sadness and disappoitment with the quality of this story that I am taking too personally

I am 60 hours in and have not felt the "urgency" you have experienced. But the side quests are really better than the main story for me. I still like the main story. You might have loved the main quests more and kept on being lead down the main questlines, which is fine.
  3. minisith

Cyberpunk 2077 needs the option to remove breasts

They just need to make the male face look younger or older and it would actually solve OP issue. SImple? No?
  4. minisith

Really, disabling the console?

I thought they announced they wanted paid and free DLC for this game?
  5. minisith

Thank you for the opportunity to be an alpha tester for my money.

You could have just asked for a refund. This post is not going to help you get a refund if you do not ask for one from your seller.
  6. minisith

Gta vs cyberpunk

GTA has five games under their belt, plus other games they helped make. Developers do not transfer their knowledge of game design to other companies. If you expected every game to have similar quality of AI as GTA then you must be always disappointed. And you can see that hype was boggus...
  7. minisith

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

I am enjoying the game. I think IA in any game is not really good unless IA was the main feature in a game. GTA police I can escape easily after learning how to so it becomes more comical than being any challenge. for the hyped version I would expect it more for a sequel if they ever decide...
  8. minisith

Thoughts about my sadness and disappoitment with the quality of this story that I am taking too personally

Did the team not say the side quests were better than the main story? I thought I seen that but it could have been hearsay.
  9. minisith

Really, disabling the console?

I will still mod this game. MP games are harder to maintain since hackers and exploits are easy to find when you have billions of players playing a game.
  10. minisith

Unfair judgement sorrounding this game.

I do not mind the people that say its buggy or not advertise. It is the people that think the game core features are awful. They are good, not solid or great. The photomode I wish was live action with V but it is what it is. 6/10 for me but I think the game can get better than that with...
  11. minisith

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

Yeah, I love the core game play. I understand people complaining about the bugs but people that want to make the game their own should just stop talking and play a different game or make a game themselves.
  12. minisith

Gta vs cyberpunk

If that is the reference site then take a look at the revenue of both companies. CD Projekt 521.2 million zł (2019) 521,200,000 Poland złoty equals 142,732,444.20 United States Dollar Take-Two Interactive US$3,099.394 million 3,099 million is a bigger company than 142 million.
  13. minisith

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

Wait. So CDProjekRed admitted to censoring the uncensored settings, except when you see your character in the inventory? Did I buy from the wrong studio because this sounds like a no brainer. Or some top executive had no brains. :P
  14. minisith

The loot system is garbage

There is a loot filter. On the top right corner it says filter, you click that and you can filter it by weight, dps, cost, ect. 1607809700 People need to open there eyes and learn how to play a game on there own.
Top Bottom