Search results

+
  1. djdawk94

Day dreaming

I wish I could be sitting in night city picking random automated missions to do, walking around as a corpo agent doing corpo related things, buying different homes/ getting into the penthouse we have but can't access, buying new cars, new clothes haven't seen before...djnfwdnf;wFN CDPR pls break...
  2. djdawk94

A good watch. That I hope even CDPR watches

It was painful uninstalling the most anticipated game of perhaps the decade
  3. djdawk94

The state of the gaming industry

" It took years for #TheWitcher 3, so it will take quite long for this game too. I love observing this process." How did the gaming industry get to this point? No man's sky, mass affect, the witcher, Anthem, you name it. While I did enjoy parts of cyberpunk, I think these gaming companies and...
  4. djdawk94

Am I the only one that thinks in game sounds are...bad?

I've been thinking about this since I first loaded up the game. This is regarding to specifically vehicle and gun sounds. The cars in the game sound extremely underwhelming and unbelievable. Higher rpms don't sound like you're really in higher rpms and etc. Johnny's 911 especially sounds...
  5. djdawk94

Anyone catch this easter egg? CDPR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT YOU HAVE -spoiler-

Anyone remember this video from 2013? If you've done the quest bullets, you know exactly who this is. It's super cool that they even have what seems to be a ripper doc in the background of the video. And if you talk to you know who, in the quest you get some background on the mantis blades. CDPR...
  6. djdawk94

......Is this the end?

:(
  7. djdawk94

Corpo lifepath.... *facepalm*

Am I the only one that thinks the corpo lifepath is the coolest and most desired lifepath, while sucking the most? I truly wish I could experience more of the corpo life instead of the merc life. In DLC, please give us the option to return to the corpo life. I'm tired of being dragged through...
  8. djdawk94

1.05 hotfix ps4 pro feedback and discussion

Ok. So I've put roughly 3 hours post patch 1.05 on ps4 pro (the game runs fine on pc still obviously). Here's what I've felt. The game seems to run a lot smoother, render time is slightly quicker, less random map glitches, suffered 3 crashes in 3 ish hours, which is better than 6. Characters...
  9. djdawk94

Gta vs cyberpunk

Just posting for those who probably won't find it. smh
  10. djdawk94

The actual biggest disappointment of CB77 (slight spoilers)

Bugs, glitches, frame rate...Those things are bad, we get it. t happens. HOWEVER, in my opinion, there is a flaw that is 10000% worse than that- THE ENDGAME. What in the dill pickle flying hell is this end game? For one, EVERY ending is morbid and fk'd up. For two, i'll create a visual. I get...
Top Bottom