Search results

+
  1. jdgamer1978

Hotfix 1.06

There you go people now we can craft as much as you want with no corruption. Also did not expect this hotfix so soon. Keep them coming CD Project Red. *CLAPS HANDS*.
  2. jdgamer1978

Can we get a rough Roadmap please?

Think the media really has taken a dump on the company and game and blown things out of proportion. I really do think they will get all the bugs in time and come out with the expansion and dlc soon. Cyberpunk 2077 at its core is a great game.
  3. jdgamer1978

(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

Same nude in inventory screen and I was hoping nude walking around...because why not if I want to, but then I see boxers when I walk. Small complain but still...id like to see that fixed. Nudity censor off.
  4. jdgamer1978

The lack of 3rd person view

I agree I would also like third person view if possible. Although not a game breaker for me. I already love the game and have not encountered any huge bugs on pc.
  5. jdgamer1978

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

Sorta wish the npc's talked a bit more than just a random one liners. On the npcs that are not important. But its not a huge issue. The game is great and I love it though.
  6. jdgamer1978

Cyberpunk 2077 - Wishlist for Future Expansions/World Building

Just a general expansion to everything. Perhaps a flash back to the early days of Jackie and V friendship. I mean when he said lets get something to eat and then the game skipped ahead after a few scenes. Maybe explaining what happen in between that time be cool. Just a suggestion. I love you...
  7. jdgamer1978

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Thank you CD Project Red. I always loved Shadow Run for the SNES back in the days...years ago. I consider this game Cyberpunk 2077 a spiritual successor to that. I love this game so much and wish the company luck. Hoping for more upcoming patches to make the game even greater. Again...
  8. jdgamer1978

Hotfix 1.04

Any info when the next patch after 1.04 will be release?
  9. jdgamer1978

Hotfix 1.04

Does anyone know when we can expect the next patch after 1.04 ? Like an ETA?
Top Bottom