Search results

+
  1. drkstorm1

CRAFTING COMPENENTS AUTO CRAFT MULTIPLE ITEMS FEATURE

Not hardcore at all just annoying. Spending an hour pushing one button over and over to upgrading my crafting materials a horrid design choice and very unfun. Made me regret going with crafting. Planning a 2nd playthrough once more patches and dlc arrive but i sure as heck won't be crafting...
  2. drkstorm1

Hello i really need help . i have this config(image) and everywhere i look they say i can run cp2077 on low but it doesnt

The min recommended gpu for cyberpunk is GTX 780 3GB (or RX 470 4GB). You got a 1050 which is like 75%ish weaker then those cards. Looks like that site gave you bad info. Your best bet is to try adjusting your resolution to 720p low...
  3. drkstorm1

Is crafting (level 20 INT / TECH) worth it?

Don't know the answer personally. On pc anyway the game has a save bug related to file size. Apparently crafting will inflate your save file size and potentially frag your save files. once they get above a certain size.
  4. drkstorm1

Save files are corrupted

'Anyway, a quick [tldr] Don't craft anything, will prevent this from hitting you fast. Playing the game doing things, the random events, everything really, adds to the bloat, slowly creeping. So if you want to avoid this. Don't play. If you want to mitigate it. Don't craft, disassemble, and keep...
  5. drkstorm1

Save files are corrupted

THIS NEEDS TO BE HOT FIXED ASAP. I don't care about some visual glitches but broken save files a deal breaker. Now i'm reluctant to even play knowing i might hit size limit and corrupt my save file. My character a crafter and it's bs suddenly telling me to limit my crafting after i built much of...
  6. drkstorm1

What advice would you give CDPR?

Don’t lie to your customers, investors and don’t be greedy. CDPR knew the PS4 and Xbox one versions were bad yet hid it from their customers and investors. A damn shame because up until recently they had a good record of being pro consumer and transparent. Now they are just another lying greedy...
Top Bottom