Search results

+
  1. Robiaster

Blurry Tattoos and Posters After 1.04 Patch

Does it make any difference what texture resolution setting you are using in the in-game settings? Haven't experienced this issue on my end, but I'm also not using the highest resolution settings. Still, something that needs to be fixed, but if it only happens in some settings, this might be...
  2. Robiaster

Support website not working

Looks like it's currently offline due to a very high load (understandable, as there are a lot of them). I would recommend trying again in a few hours, or alternatively, wait for the next patch, try to submit it again if it persists after that.
  3. Robiaster

Third person car camera keeps resetting

There are a few camera settings related to this in the graphical settings. Could you check if changing the mouse sensitivity or motion blur settings makes any difference to how this issue behaves? Possibly even a difference in time or similar will make it behave differently.
  4. Robiaster

Image get stuck or glitchy sometimes

This looks like a different issue where you've clipped through the floor. Does this reliably happen somewhere or was this a one of occurrence? Haven't had this happen during my playthrough yet. Best try to reload an earlier save or something.
  5. Robiaster

Interface screens crash

Can you reliably reproduce this somehow? If so, what are the steps you are taking? Could you name a menu where you can make this happen reliably? Possibly there is a setting or similar you can change to prevent this crash from happening.
  6. Robiaster

Image get stuck or glitchy sometimes

Could you upload a screenshot or similar of this? Haven't seen a similar issue like this on the forums yet, but possibly we can determine a cause if we find out what is happening here. Doesn't happen here but I'm using an AMD GPU (RX 5700) so might be related to your specific hardware...
  7. Robiaster

Need Help

Have you tried restarting your computer? This has solved some all crashes that happened when starting the game for me. Other issues could be a thermal one. So try waiting a bit for your GPU to CPU to cool down depending on your configuration, restart your computer and check if you can launch it...
  8. Robiaster

Crashing after the lastest 1.6gb patch...

For anyone who has issues with crashes on starting up the game, have you tried restarting your computer since? I've had some crashes where they would persist after restarting the game, but after restarting my computer they would be gone. Still not ideal, but would allow you to keep playing the...
  9. Robiaster

Stackoverflow on game exit

The servers seem to be overloaded atm, I assume they are working on this right now. That being said, if you get a Stack Overflow each time you launch the game or similar, have you tried restarting your computer? I've had some crashes that wouldn't disappear until I've restarted the game. Maybe...
  10. Robiaster

Bug on starting "Queen of the Highway"

Seems the support website is currently experiencing a high load, so possibly try again in a few hours when they have addressed their backend issues. Have you tried leaving the area and coming back or reloading an older save and returning to this position instead? It's possible this is related...
  11. Robiaster

All Progress LOST

Was this also on Epic Games? I played on GOG without any issues so this might be an issue linked to a specific launcher or similar. Any info on this would likely be helpful to the developers to pin this down or to suggest a way to recover your saves if possible :)
  12. Robiaster

Quest is Bugged.

As a workaround looking at other threads, it looks like you might be able to progress if you don't wait during the quest and revert to an older save file and try again. Acommon factor seems to be waiting during that questline. That being said, if possible do report it on the page if you can...
  13. Robiaster

Quest is Bugged.

Is this at the top of the tower? If so, try moving closer to the window for the speech option to appear as it's a "lean on window and say something" option. For below, you might have to wait for Panam to move down from the tower first. Didn't have any issues myself up to that place though.
  14. Robiaster

Can't "discuss the plan with nomads" in "With a Little Help From My Friends"

Have you tried getting a little closer to the nomads? Sometimes speech options only show up when you're close to something else. I just played this yesterday but don't remember having any issues with this. Try walking around a bit or possibly going away some distance, then approaching them again.
  15. Robiaster

How do I download the new 1.04 hotfix?

Generally, it should just automatically update. You can check your version number by clicking the slider icon next to "play". It says the version next to "view patch notes", and you have the ability to check for updates in that same menu if it's not yet installed. Screenshot attached (this is...
Top Bottom