Search results

+
  1. EnDSchultz

BUGS after Patch 2.1

So far I've found numerous bugs with quickhack effects not working with iconics: ---- Contagion: Fire/Overheat explosion effect doesn't work on the first target hacked by the Contagion, but will work on subsequent jumped targets. Synapse burnout: Stacking RAM reduction for killing targets...
  2. EnDSchultz

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

The rain isn't acidic tonight.
  3. EnDSchultz

Some say the "V" stands for Valentinos... well, gonks can believe what they want...
  4. EnDSchultz

That's better.
  5. EnDSchultz

Maybe should have worn the punk outfit for this gig...
  6. EnDSchultz

Some night time photo shoots with the new bike...
  7. EnDSchultz

Thank you! I put quite a quite a bit of modding effort (relatively speaking) into making her work and she's become one of my favorites that I've made!
  8. EnDSchultz

Her friends may know her as V, but in the Net, she prefers the handle "N1ght_n_Gal3"... not that you would know that. 1654053350 Open WiFi = Gonk WiFi
  9. EnDSchultz

Buy you a drink?
  10. EnDSchultz

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

Pretty sure it's been bugged since release. Also, on that note, they've changed the perks around over the patches, and I wouldn't call it a bug, but the Anamnesis perk - "Available cyberdeck RAM cannot drop below 2/3/4 units" seems to render the Camillo RAM Manager cyberware obsolete: "When...
  11. EnDSchultz

Anyone else keep coming back?

Apparently I missed all the fun. But yes, this game does keep drawing me back in. Different build, different look, mod and customization scene always improving. It's not a good RPG. Not a terribly good open world game either. But the aesthetic is so good, it just feels good to be there.
  12. EnDSchultz

I'm using the LUT and Reshade preset from this: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2170 I haven't had any major problems with it. Turning off the in-game bloom seems to help. I also notice now that it makes some images look very dark on mobile. But they look wonderful and moody on my...
  13. EnDSchultz

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

Netdriver Mk. 5 cyberdeck seems not to cause combat quickhacks (Overheat, Synapse Burnout, Short Circuit) to spread to multiple targets as advertised.
  14. EnDSchultz

Yeah, using the E3 2018 Reshade and maybe a bit of tweaking in Photo Mode. Makes everything look great and super moody, but I realize now some of them can end up quite dark on mobile screens. Bit of casual eavesdropping
  15. EnDSchultz

Loving the latest posing options in the AMM mod!
  16. EnDSchultz

They are! Integrated with the body meshes from MM Refit, on a custom built module for the -KS- Unique V framework. Took me 6 hours of screwing around with CP77Tools to figure it out. Shoutout to the kind modders Zoso and AllKnowingLion on the -KS- Mods Discord for holding my hand through the...
  17. EnDSchultz

New tats - and a photo op with Gary the Crazyman and some new friends. Thanks Gary for being such a good sport!
  18. EnDSchultz

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Ms. V, My name is Markus Whitlock, Junior Assistant Third Manager, Department of Public Relations, Militech. I am contacting you with regards to your recent photoshoot posted to various photography hubs on the Net. While impressive, the referenced album contains images of Militech hardware and...
  19. EnDSchultz

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Your V is stunning! Love the smile, and rocking the all-white in previous post too.
Top Bottom