Search results

+
  1. newjks

Hotfix 1.05

Please fix enemies stealth detection bugs on some quest also sometime enemies still alert even they don't see any body.. why would alerting 1 enemy and the whole village come after you.
  2. newjks

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

Soulless NPCs, no difference outcome dialogue choice are what most disappointed to me can't believe this is from CDPR the creator of Witcher 3
  3. newjks

Stealth Dark Vignette effect (screen edge black area) is too DARK

CDPR can you guys add a option to turn that off or reduce it? It was way too dark i almost can't see clearly surrounding me super annoying
  4. newjks

Worst NPC system, shallow stealth, no mini games my impression

i'm in 20 hours in this game, but so far only story and world design meet my expectation, NPCs really is a big disappointment for me. They speak out randomly with no sense of place and situation, npcs talk the same thing in a toilet while another on street over and over again!!! Some of them do...
  5. newjks

Extremely unimmersive police system

I have suggestion for CDPR, if cops didn't withness player doing crime but report by civilian they should not appear instead posting bounty to hunt you, and the randomly spawning cops suks, this game has so many system taken from other open world games but doing much worse than those
  6. newjks

Low GPU usage

Have the same issue here with my 3080 ryzen 3600 with 1440p GPU usage only 40-50% have latest Nvidia driver
Top Bottom