Search results

+
  1. Void Eclipse

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

That's a bold statement, that implies I am some kind of evertoxic player who hates a game for the sake of hate, and there is not much to dislike in CP77. I played many games recently, and I was satisfied. I played quake 1 rerelease, and I hadn't enough, so I played arcane dimensions and had a...
  2. Void Eclipse

Visual downgrades with every patch?!

Wow, does it mean that the release version was the best looking from a graphical standpoint so far? I mean, okay if they downgraded low, medium and even high option presets, but could they leave ultra untouched? Did they? I haven't played the game after I finished it on release month, still...
  3. Void Eclipse

The loot system is garbage

I finished Deus Ex Human Revolution and Mankind Divided recently, and oh boy it beats Cyberpunk in every aspect. Regarding loot mechanics - in deus ex the loot is static. A pistol is a pistol, there are no levels of loot. Pistol headshots always oneshot kill unarmed enemies without helmet...
  4. Void Eclipse

Totally agree, that's how good games work. If developers actually tried to make an RPG, they might try static weapons with damage based on dice throw result, but with a twist: based on player's level, stats, and perks, minimal dice result would climb higher and higher. For example: Pistol does...
  5. Void Eclipse

The same garbage collection inventory system as it was in the witcher 3. It was a subject of jokes, nobody liked it, and here we go again. I really believe that to like such systems, you need to have hoarding disorder, and only a small fraction of people actually have this disease. Otherwise...
  6. Void Eclipse

That militech training shard at the beginning...

braindance is just a record of human senses, and it is not interactive this training is a playable simulation
  7. Void Eclipse

[SPOILER] Excuses for bad endings vs. lore

The thing is a condition in which brain was rewired, similar to this quote: I want to add a couple of factors. 1. Initial rewiring was done on a relatively healthy brain (if we ignore traumas caused during the heist mission). 2. Initial rewiring was done over a huge timespan (several weeks are...
  8. Void Eclipse

[SPOILER] Excuses for bad endings vs. lore

I think they might get away with somewhat sensible explanation, for example, rapid brain rewiring back to V's mind could cause severe brain damage, degenerative sclerotic conditions, or immediate cancer with numerous metastases. Whatever that does not include nonsensical DNA mutations.
  9. Void Eclipse

This is what im talking about... just broken.

Good programming does not exist anymore. Pathfinding and road behaviour here is worse than in GTA San Andreas.
  10. Void Eclipse

Am I locked out of the secret ending?

Spoiler alert, you have to click
  11. Void Eclipse

Can I seriously not access the gun range outside of the one side mission?

Wow wow, tame your horses, what do you think you are playing here? An open world complex RPG, that have been in development for 8 years, or some GTA San Andreas?
  12. Void Eclipse

Why does it have to end at Level 50?

Why bothering at leveling, if the whole leveling system is pointless filler content. Nothing changed for me in 50 levels, and I have beaten the game on very hard difficulty, where careful leveling should make most of sense.
  13. Void Eclipse

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

Firearms combat that does not suck. For now, I have no motivation to pick any weapon over 50 BMG sniper rifle, or overture revolver for stealth. For now, weapons have very basic behaviors and their balance is dumbed down to fire rate and dps evening out, but ironically, it doesn't make all...
  14. Void Eclipse

Suggestions for Cyberpunk 2077 moving forward

I haven't seen two things in the list: add gunplay and remove auto-levelling progression systems. Rip them out, entirely.
  15. Void Eclipse

Anyone else think ammo is too plentiful?

Sounds like a pain in the neck, and nothing else.
  16. Void Eclipse

Crafting Is Broken.

Crafting in this game exists for the sake of crafting and nothing else. It was not designed to be viable game mechanics, just a waste of time for both developers and players. And, if they can't make crafting, why they didn't make static equipment system like in new vegas, or any real RPG?
  17. Void Eclipse

The Sex Scenes are really horrible

Wasn't impressed by this scenes, nor did I care about them. They are okay, comparing to similar media. At least characters are pretty, and not a nightmare fuel like that meme guy Abby from TLOU2.
  18. Void Eclipse

What happened to CDPR?

What was done pretty well: story, graphics, art, atmosphere, music. What was done badly: gameplay, roleplay, choice making, balance and progression. CDPR had no experience in making FPS and action RPG. They only did witcher series - a story rich action-adventure. Now their game designers had...
  19. Void Eclipse

Driving Cars is too arcade

Where is the choice "I want it to be more arcade"? Because now it is not arcade enough. It is low quality simulation. Many cars feel like well simulated bricks on ice. Need for Speed Underground is arcade, burnout paradise is arcade, Flatout is arcade, mtx mototrax is arcade. Have you played...
  20. Void Eclipse

High heels shorten your legs?

Many first person shooters use this approach, where hands and body are separate meshes with separate approach to rendering and animation. This IS about rendering. Not the most fancy approach, but it is quite viable.
Top Bottom