Search results

+
  1. PhoenixGI

Gig: Occupational Hazard

The only Non-lethal weapon that seems to work on other missions is the Baseball bat. I haven't gone back into my game saves to try it yet.
  2. PhoenixGI

Bugs I've encountered

I'm running into issues where non-lethal damage is totally lethal. Some weapons I get as they have some additional damage mods that do poison or chemical damage. But even a hammer that's just its normal damage is killing. Which Sucks as Regina wants living Cyberpsychos.
  3. PhoenixGI

Quest breaking bug: Gig - Many Ways to Skin a Cat

Probably should post which system you're on. I didn't have that problem at all. Granted, I accidently triggered the guards (all of them apparently). After wiping them all out, the mission progressed fine. I'm on PC, through Steam Yes, I realize this seems to be the PC section, but there must...
  4. PhoenixGI

Gig: Occupational Hazard

Is there any way to take out the cyberpsycho without killing her? I've used every possible non-lethal weapon I had, made sure they didn't do any extra bleed or poison damage. But no matter what, when I talk to the Mox that survived you're all ways saying that you killed the Psycho. Looking...
Top Bottom