Search results

+
  1. A

Help with Replica Design Quadra V Tech

There is this Model Its from this YT video. He got rejected for model but that was before game was out.
  2. A

[SPOILER] What todo with a certain item

There are so many things in the inventory that have no use. There are even some shards that obviously should point to quest that doesn't exist anymore. There are some Items that are "decorative" Dram catcher, plushy, some bits and bobs that show up in your main Apartment but they are still in...
  3. A

Iconic Weapon "Lizzie" Pistol cannot be upgraded to Legendary?

Its not. I actually got it yesterday XD But i could swear that i had Blueprint before 1.06 on there
  4. A

Lawsuit is happening sad days ahead

So i was having morning adventures and this dropped. I guess internet never forgets.
  5. A

Iconic Weapon "Lizzie" Pistol cannot be upgraded to Legendary?

I was 70 hours in when I realized that I missed sword from heist i thought ill be able to go back there after the mission. Guess those flying taxies would have been helpful. Sadly its not
  6. A

And don't forget amount of free stuff they gave out and DLCs that some that shall not be named would charge for.
  7. A

Web Album/Photo Sharing

You also have 500px
  8. A

No Man's Sky anyone ? Exactly what i said up there. Everyone likes those extra 000 behind any number as long as its not so red that when you bring your card to ATM, ATM starts to beg for money to get you out of red XD
  9. A

But when you realize that those are people crying about it the most. Sure consoles suffered the most with this but what is really sad and nobody is even mentioning it that they already pushed 3 updates / patches in 14 days fixing games and putting fires out that have been caused by bad...
Top Bottom