Search results

+
  1. eos666

This game has been abandoned!

So they finally admittewd that the game development has been abendoned at least for the rest of 2021, and I dont think well see anything substantial in 2022 either - looks like CP2077 has now officially been abandoned. defenitely the most disappointing game release since no mans sky.
  2. eos666

ETA and details of the Next gen console upgrade?

are there any infos on the eta and what to expect from the next gen coneole upgrade they mentioned way back?
  3. eos666

Are they ever gonna fix this mess of a game?

so, its been over a month with almost zero cummunication from CDPR other thatn some super vague patch schedule. you guys think they ever gonna fix this mess?
  4. eos666

After over a month of nothing from CDPR, the game is still completely broken on XBOX

just like to remind everyone that the game still wont work on any xbox consoles since it will eventually corrupt and crash your save files (if it hasnt happend in your game yet, consider yourself lucky, it will eventually).
  5. eos666

PSA: Microsoft will now refund anyone and is warning of CP in the store.

Follow9ing Sony, MS has now added a warnign label to the store page and is offering refunds to anyone whou got the game.
  6. eos666

Survey: Who here actually completed the game without game breaking issues?

so after playing for over 100h on my streetkid char the game decided to simply break and crash constantly shortly after starting act 3 and destroy all my most recent save games, making the playthrough pointless since I will never be able to finish it (I dont trust CDP to ever patch this). I will...
  7. eos666

(1.06)Gamebreaking save bug/corruption and crashes all of a sudden

Im reposting this here since im not sure this is really just an Xbox issue. Im on a Series X, but if its an issue thats triggered by some bugged game internals this might affect all platforms. so once again there seems to be a game breaking save bug similar to the one from 1.05 on the PC. it...
  8. eos666

1.06 Game breaking save bug!

so once again there seems to be a game breaking save bug similar to the one from 1.05 on the PC. it started since yesterday where the game will either crash midgame or it will crash on laoding a save afterflatlining - but the important thing is that it will corrupt several game files each time...
  9. eos666

Unresponsive Tech Support?

it it normal that when i open a ticket through the official support site it will just go back to the main page after I click send without any confirmation, and no email to confirm either?
  10. eos666

Series X Crashing / Savegame corruption version 1.06

today all of a sudden cyberpunkt stopped working for me. i was playing some random combat encounter when the game crashes, i thought nothing of it and started it up again. tried continue, game crashes.. tired loading the savegame i made just before that one, also crashes on loading. i had to...
  11. eos666

Patch schedule and focus?

just wondering what the plans for regular patches are (frequency etc) and what will be the things that the devs focus on?
  12. eos666

Xbox Series X game freezes occasionally

anyone else experiencing short game freezes on the series X on occassion? the game will completeky freeze (except audio) for a few seconds then resume normaly, happened about 5 times since i started playing. ive been playing around 20h so far.
Top Bottom