Search results

+
  1. roysugoi

The mission "Sweet Dreams" fixes inventory issues with the stash

As the title says, I had an issue where some of my items were impossible to deposit in the stash at V's apartment (had this issue with every piece of Johnny's equipment, Crash, and many Iconic weapons). Now after being conned in the mission "Sweet Dreams", then recovered my items, it seems like...
  2. roysugoi

Hotfix 1.05

We were able to find the reason for this in Asus motherboards. The issue is if you have ever installed Ai Suite from Asus, your graphics card gets ¿bugged? in some way (still haven't found the reason yet but probably a power profile or something like that). We were able to fix the issue in...
  3. roysugoi

Updated: Damage cap and the future of damage numbers (1.7 MILLION dmg recorded without minmaxing)

I remember this kind of happened in diablo, they ended up removing the zeroes and adding K & M's, and even with that they are showing billions... its 50% silly 50% OMG WHAT I JUST DID
  4. roysugoi

Updated: Damage cap and the future of damage numbers (1.7 MILLION dmg recorded without minmaxing)

I've been playing these kind of games for a long time now, always starting with tiny numbers in DPS and evolving into the millions throughout the years. But in just one week, I managed to pull already 1 million damage without much effort. How do you guys feel about this? Would you rather play...
  5. roysugoi

Iconic guns - Can I recover them after dismantling/selling them?

Ok im now able to craft them at level 18 crafting! PHEW!
  6. roysugoi

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

Someone in this thread has done it and no problem.
  7. roysugoi

Iconic guns - Can I recover them after dismantling/selling them?

Does anyone know?
  8. roysugoi

We already discussed all these matters a few days ago, no one was CPU bound and already performed all workarounds like activating SMT, thanks for the input though. Matter was resolved a few hours back, AI Suite was the culprit but we don't know why yet.
  9. roysugoi

Auto, sorry, missed that HUGE part hahhah
  10. roysugoi

Seems to be fine with Armory Crate
  11. roysugoi

Just reinstall, you are gonna spend a lot of time anyways and just to make sure
  12. roysugoi

Installed Geforce Experience > Then installed latest drivers > Steam > Cyberpunk
  13. roysugoi

It's been found to be the case, so you could expect to see a bump in other games as well. Confirmed in Shadow of Mordor: +10% fps.
  14. roysugoi

Having X fps no matter what graphical settings used

Hi, I would like to create a post where I share some info we were able to gather regarding one issue with the game: Having X fps no matter what graphical settings used. It's due to AI Suite, even if its been removed. Content of the post: As the title says, installing the AI Suite just ONCE...
  15. roysugoi

I had it uninstalled already since 2 weeks ago, so yeah, tried to clean any traces but nothing
  16. roysugoi

Can you return to open world after beating the game?

No idea what the reward was, I was also not able to go back to night city after the credits
Top Bottom