Search results

+
  1. A

Since 1.1 if I kill someone who is 'revealing your position' that message stays on my screen

Correct, I had the same issue before the 1.1 patch.
  2. A

Video call shows person in black background

I see the point you make with this thread, but I´d like to think about this as a realistic addition. Since it seems like every call is a videocall in the world of CP, for me it makes sense to have plain backgrounds. Just because you´re talking over the phone with somebody, doesn´t mean you want...
  3. A

[SPOILERS] Can one ending be removed completely?

Honestly I think the suicide option is one of the "cleanest" ending. Knowing very well what the other options can lead to a: trusting arasaka and hanako to help you after knowing very well how the corpo world works in the world of CP b: give Johny control and risk the life of rouge and from Vs...
  4. A

Minimap bug where a duplicate map icon rotates around you

Yeah, most of the time happens with me as well. Not all the time though. And like you, all versions of the game
  5. A

Excuse me. What is "Screen Space Reflections Quality " use for :0 ?

Haha, well spotted. I played "find the differences between the two puctures" for 5 minutes and then gave up.
  6. A

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

It is a single player, story focused game. Of course people will put it down after finishing it. After I finish the first playthough for sure I´ll drop the game as well until later DLCs and fixes. Normal
  7. A

Judy Alvarez is bugged

It´s 100% a comversation that was written to be had over the phone. She refers to NC as "there", says "life here in oregon..." IT´s definitely not a hologram, since there´s no proyector either. She is bugged, shouldn´t be there, that´s all. On this note. am I the only one who can not sleep in...
  8. A

Excuse me. What is "Screen Space Reflections Quality " use for :0 ?

Not really tech savie here, but SSR should give you reflections on water surfaces, glass and stuff like that. Looking at your screenshots I don´t think anything should be reflected anywhere on the car from where your character is standing. You are literally standing in an open space with...
  9. A

Judy Alvarez is bugged

Correct. I entered her apartment quite some time after I finished her questline, got a few calls with her and texts giving me updates what she´s up to and where she is. I enter the apartment, there she is by the window, telling me how great her life is in oregon and she doesn´t miss NC at all...
  10. A

Text message responses are out of order

Same bug here. To be honest it bugs me much less (no pun intended lol) that to message someone I have to go to a menu, select the person from a seemingly randomly organised list from the journal, find the conversation with them, entering one menu after another, deeper and deeper, just so I can...
  11. A

The game cheats at car racing

I had a few game breaking bugs early on in the game, had to restart after 10+hours, But I have to admit, with all these bugs, I´m still having a blast with the game :shrug: Edit: Also, I´m pretty sure my street cred level glitched up from 30 something to 50 looool. One moment I look at the...
  12. A

The game cheats at car racing

Same thing happened with me. Been doing the first race, been in the lead for quite some time when two cars appaer in front of me. Talk about rubberbanding lol. The voiceover bug I constantly have. Speaking with someone over the phone, between one sentence and another the voice changes like...
  13. A

i hate the cops in this game spawning mid air.

Just walk away 10 meters, they don´t follow you lol
  14. A

Security Cameras not staying disabled

Used to happen with me as well, but now that I see your post realised it stopped :/ Not sure, and lazy to check rn if it´s because I have a higher level quickhack equipped than before?
  15. A

What is the best method of reporting bugs?

Yes, the official website for this :)
  16. A

Texture Down grade since 1.05 (PC)

I´m not sure if it is like that or I´m just imagining things, maybe I just noticed once and now I´m more aware of it and see everywhere, but yesterday I started to notice more and more low poli models. Maybe they did do something about the optimising the game, as before the patch I never saw the...
  17. A

I can no longer sprint (Bug) (PC)

Should be able to do it on the official site https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/sp-technical
  18. A

I can no longer sprint (Bug) (PC)

I had a bug before when I was "sniping" down some enemy base through the cameras that my charachter got stuck there crouching, without being able to move. Reloading the save fixed it.
Top Bottom