Search results

+
  1. P

Forced Sharpening in 1.04?

Hello, after some time, i updated 1.03 to 1.06 version, and now looks pretty good for me, sharp and clean image, what i want to just a bit to reduce sharpness, but now is ok i think without DLSS. 1440p Ultrawide, 1080TI. Nvidia control panel: Default.
  2. P

It not a DLSS problem, problem is TAA + sharpening or something like that i think.
  3. P

Please Disable the forced TAA on PC

What did i find out, i think They Natively/Globaly Forced or Reduced TAA in 1.04 (1.05 looks the same), then if you dont use/have DLSS support, you get overshapened textures, unnatural human skin, and overall picture quality looks very bad, like a cheap sharp MOD, if you use DLSS ( in 1.04 or...
  4. P

I think you're correct 99%
  5. P

Maybe devs reduce only TAA hidden slider ;) 😀in mind to increase performance, and we got this "cake" so, someone notice, someone not. :(((
  6. P

nice comparison, i prefer 1.03 max or 60fps optimized ( i think there is no difference between them only capture ss blurr ) 1.04 looks unnatural skin and details around. Waiting next patch, and looking forward positively.
  7. P

Im waiting too, but.. soo then, what causes this sharpen effect? if they said not added any sharp filter..
  8. P

Game has no anti-aliasing option

this is too sharpen i think, read this or too much forced TAA, or something like that. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/forced-sharpening-in-1-04.11045372/
  9. P

Guys, maybe this super sharpening filter not apears if you are using DLSS? anyone can tried? but in my case, i cant use dlss with 1080TI.
  10. P

Important Update

Please revert back sharpness like 1.03v. or add slider to turn it off, my eyes bleeding.
  11. P

Sharpening is toooo much...hate it, and cant play more, hope they add slider to turn it OFF.
Top Bottom