Search results

+
  1. Amnixx

Who Was Your Favourite Character And Why? (Potential Spoilers)

Not unpopular at all I think. I felt the same. Very messed up guy with major issues in regards to his family business but I too got the impression Yarinobu intended to end Arasaka dominance. He is really a sad character fighting his own family and in the end losing his body to to his father. I...
  2. Amnixx

I usually like romance in games since it ups the stakes if you have an emotional investment in character/NPC but here... I haven't had that feeling at all. Takemura is very compelling as a friend. That alone is enough of an emotional connection, for me at least. 1609312739 I played a V male and...
  3. Amnixx

Really liked Judy but Goro just grew on me..something about him ..just wanted to spend more time with him. So for me it would be Goro, Judy and V.. I really like my male V Voice actor did great bringing out cynicism, sarcasm and sense of humor. CDPR did a great job creating and fleshing out...
  4. Amnixx

Trevor's last ride - gig

I reloaded a lot and finally when I scanned the pile of trashbags behind the freezer he was in there all of a sudden. Try that maybe
  5. Amnixx

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

I played as a straight male V with Nomad beginnings and to be honest my relationship with Takemura, Judy and River felt more real and engaging then the romance with Panam. I hope the DLC is not tied to Panam, at least not as a love interest unless she grows as a character. I wouldn't mind...
  6. Amnixx

Trevor's last ride - gig

Looked everywhere but no Trevor to be found. Doing a replay to change some outcomes and I know where he's supposed to be...Had this happen several times in different quests where I would have to reload to get the bodies or objectives to appear.. another bug. This time though I got some legendary...
  7. Amnixx

My ending experience after doing all endings at my disposal

Played a straight V male and romanced Panam. She felt a bit lifeless to me to be honest but was all there was. The Nomad ending wasn't really for me. I don't see what's wrong with either going with Al behind the Black Wall living in cyberspace or waiting to see what Arasaka can do down the line...
  8. Amnixx

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

I'd like to see what's behind the Black wall. Choosing to go with Al has potential in my opinion.
  9. Amnixx

Must haves for the DLC/Huge Patch January/March for Panam, Judy, River

Wow people ...just go and develop your own game and you can do ALL that. Some requests make sense but come on.. most of the stuff in here is personal preference.
  10. Amnixx

Kudus to Voice Actors

Really like how much voice there is in this game and especially like Gavin Drea's work for the English speaking male V. The inflections are just spot on.
  11. Amnixx

Cyberpunk 2077 hands down best storyline

I just finished the Story and tried all the possible endings.. It's an incredible game. I loved all the little quests and characters I met in Night City and the outskirts. So much to make this City come alive and the choices do matter. V really grew on me and he has a distinct voice in my head...
  12. Amnixx

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Wow I just got to the Endings for the first time and ended up with the "Secret Ending".. talk about gut wrenching and sad as hell. I don't know what the other endings are like (been avoiding spoilers about these) but I do hope there is a solution where V has a chance of coming back to life...
  13. Amnixx

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

Enjoying it on PC and only had a few bugs. One made a mission not complete so had to restart from before it but otherwise no real problems. Great quest design and writing, graphics are incredible, good music so much to like in this game. Can only agree with what's already posted here as to what...
  14. Amnixx

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

V..
  15. Amnixx

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

I have over 70 hours on PC now and enjoy the game. Yes, there could be more as many on here have said but I trust the Devs to add on in the future. Game is incredible already and I know it will only get better.
  16. Amnixx

"Cyberpsycho Sighting: Smoke on the Water" -- can't progress

Same problem. Went back after reading through Forum but nothing left to scan so stuck now with 17/16 complete
  17. Amnixx

Cyberpsycho Quest Not Completing

Same bug. I did the quest, talked to Regina and told her he was alive but it isn't clearing out of my log. Now it show 17/16 complete and don't know how far back this quest happened so can't even go back to it.
  18. Amnixx

Quest Breaking Bug: Brendan The Vending Machine

same problem here. Have gone back numerous times to see if anything changed..nada so far. Only ever interacted with him once nothing happening now
  19. Amnixx

Strange building in Arroyo

Seen that too thought maybe DLC or something was cut
  20. Amnixx

If CP2077 is this bad, how bad will the DLCs and MP be?

sorry wrong post...
Top Bottom