Search results

+
  1. low_klass_intelekt

Do the skills work yet?

Last time i checked a year or two ago, this was the update: most the skills didn't work then, or didn't work in the way they were described. anyone know if this list is updated? i'm thinking of making a new character but i don't want to get to the end of the game only to find out half the...
  2. low_klass_intelekt

been over a year now

is the game playable yet? by playable i mean do at least 50% of the skills do something? or is it still just a bunch of words describing things that they knew upon release did absolutely nothing. also is the crafting system meaningful yet? or are they still just numbers w/ no relevance whatsoever
  3. low_klass_intelekt

Fix the driving!

yeah the fixed the driving. by reducing the fps....
  4. low_klass_intelekt

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

dunno what's funnier; these "patch notes" or that people are gobbling it up
  5. low_klass_intelekt

Tell me I'm lying though [pre-order games?]

cp77 was the first game i've preordered in a very long time. hopefully the memory of doing so will be enough to discourage me from repeating the practice on the plus side, seeing that they've yet to fix this pile of manure, has only served to reinforce that sentiment so yeah, uh, thanks cdpr?
  6. low_klass_intelekt

do any of the level 20 skills work?

been a couple months since i checked. do any of these work yet? do clothing mods work?
  7. low_klass_intelekt

Favorite book?

scifi Frank Herbert's Dune cyberpunk Philip K Dick's do androids dream of electric sheep fantasy Brandon Sanderson's Words of Radiance grimdark Joe Abercrombie's Before They Are Hanged classic literature Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment
  8. low_klass_intelekt

What game are you currently playing

Valheim. an early access game that puts other "finished" AAA titles to shame. gonna be starting Outriders free demo here in a few days
  9. low_klass_intelekt

Night City Feels Empty

i agree. although there are always tons of npcs and cars for me. it's just a lot of inaccessible buildings and the same 2 or 3 random events. however it's par for the course in any open world, especially a metropolis based open world
  10. low_klass_intelekt

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

character creation. while it was better than others, it still was very lacking. 5 predetermined body tattoo locations? a couple scars? and a line through your face was the only cybernetic cosmetic you can give yourself but you can give your female V an uncut penis. so edgy nice sleight of hand...
  11. low_klass_intelekt

I didn't like Jackie Welles [Spoilers]

he was unapologetically himself. apparently his personality, a result of 30ish years of him being alive, was not impacted much by the 6 months he was acquainted with V. i'm impressed you were able to develop an unfavorable opinion of the man after 5 conversations w/ him. you must have quite the...
  12. low_klass_intelekt

About the endings [edited for spoilers; spoilers included]

it's posted on the main page, which is Hot Topics, so anyone who is on the forum on it's intended default page will be spoiled
  13. low_klass_intelekt

Question on DPS

the variables were likely changed in the code at some point of development but not in the physical representation from the stat screen. it goes both ways. if you take the time to fill a weapon with damage, crit damage, crit chance mods and test the damage difference you'll soon find that it...
  14. low_klass_intelekt

Giving feedback and help to CDPR is a hassle

i ended up in these forums for this very reason. i jumped through all their hoops and sent a message to technical about the issue i was having. i got hit w/ a message that said i went over the 500 characters. pardon me for trying to be as descriptive and grammatically correct as i could. i...
  15. low_klass_intelekt

Inconsistent lethal/non-lethal takedowns

if i didn't know any better i'd say you must have hacked his grenade to explode and it just happen to go off as you set him down. unfortunately your experience is par for the course
  16. low_klass_intelekt

Is it too little too late?

it's too little too late for one simple reason; they don't think there's anything wrong with the game aside from visual bugs and pre-gen console optimization, evidence from the article that CDPR just put out. it's actually annoying to me how many people focused on these since neither of these...
  17. low_klass_intelekt

why european spanish?

what really? i'm still learning the language but there are still an abnormally large amount of nouns i don't recognize. maybe it's slang? also the menus are full of words that i had to look up. maybe cuz they're just not words you come across in normal conversations. are you using spanish or...
  18. low_klass_intelekt

Inconsistent lethal/non-lethal takedowns

i noticed as the game progressed my non-lethal weapons became more lethal. it might have to do with how much damage they deal, and it may have to do w/ crit chance, both of which increase over time. in my current game state, my non-lethal hammer with 100% crit chance and very high damage output...
Top Bottom