Search results

+
  1. cpy

Win NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 GPU with Cyberpunk 2077 backplate!

I have to check at home but I think im on 1.1 or 1.2. :( I heard that game is ruined by updates and works best in those older versions.
  2. cpy

Win NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 GPU with Cyberpunk 2077 backplate!

Do I need to update my CP? Because I have really old version installed that I played. I didn't bother to update it for a very long time.
  3. cpy

Audio language issue bug.

Sometimes NPC talk to me in different language as I have set (english). I think they ask me things? Is this normal?
  4. cpy

Minimap turns off every time you enter another district.

Yeah what's up with that? Is this a bug? I also play at 5120x1440! I get black bars and screen cropped to 16:9 after I die!
  5. cpy

[For Devs] Running List of Bugs & Suggestions

After you die on superultrawide your screen gets blackbars and you are now in 16:9 cutout image until you change ANY graphics quality setting.
  6. cpy

How to unequip suits and mods?

I feel like there should be a tooltip for things. I hate guessing UI and UX.
  7. cpy

side jobs

I hope I will never run out of them. I love sidejobs. That's why we love Witcher 3 right?
  8. cpy

Can you have two relationships at the same time? in the game?

You guys are that far in game already? I just met Johnny today and I play since release date!
  9. cpy

Image Quality of 1.04

Hmm you're right it got worse! Feels like something something AA thing.
  10. cpy

(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

This feels like early access game. I mean were they forced to rush release so much that we deserve those bugs?
  11. cpy

Unable to Adjust HUD Size, Clips offscreen on PS4

Hud layout is BEYOND stupid. It should be within 16:9 aspect and not 32:9! Cut bonus pay for whoever did this poor UI layout without proper scaling on UW and SUW.
  12. cpy

List of Missing Options (and Features)

Subtitles for foreign language if i'm supposed to understand what the hell they are saying! If i'm not going to understand large part of story because of this I will go for refund. I refuse to learn Japanese, Korean, Russian etc etc and I don't play with subtitles. Translation subtitles are ok.
  13. cpy

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Mandatory post 5. looks nice! Graphics of this game is good, but some narrative choices are stupid.
  14. cpy

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

Mandatory post 4. you and me both! Newest patch got even worse FPS for me.
  15. cpy

Key Remapping

Mandatory post 3. Why I can't rebind everything in menu like a normal person?
  16. cpy

Audio bug (double dialogue)

Mandatory post 2. i have problem with language.
  17. cpy

why should i ever use a melee sneak attack? it makes no sense!

Post 1. Yeah even spiffing brit did a number on this game.
Top Bottom