Search results

+
  1. ottffss1

So, what is the point of the Tech tree?

Tech is a good attribute if you want to use mostly tech weapons and get the most out of them (rifles and some specialty pistols like quasar and apparition and maybe even comrade's hammer and benefit from engineering tree and those perks). Crafting alone is probably not worth it - but them...
  2. ottffss1

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Saka ending is like that ending in Blood and Wine where you don't pay attention to other character's motivations make a few bad dialogue decisions and bad things happen, makes for hell of a tragedy . Giving Johnny body is really the bittersweet ending here kinda like Empress in W3 - very...
  3. ottffss1

Can we please Nerf Sniper Rifles?

In Vanilla they balanced because the whole game is unbalanced in an easy way. Pick up anything and soon enough you will one shot stuff with random weapon ... snipers just make it quicker and more efficient (well quickhacks are most efficient of all). I played as someone above mentioned with...
  4. ottffss1

Cyberpunk getting better?

It's playable now on PC and getting better with mods of your liking, but there are definately still some visual glitches from time to time (though much less than at launch). On console I don't think it is much different than at launch though because you can't customize the gameplay through mods...
  5. ottffss1

Disappointed in Corpo life path

Yeah that's all well and good. So yeah you're playing the "bad guy/gal". You play anti-hero. But having played through all the endings I can definately say that the game rewards you less for playing this way than if you go the other way and play the rebel. I don't think they are the same...
  6. ottffss1

is there a " hold breath " option for sniper rifles?

Stats may vary and I was playing with some mods from nexus with nerfs to damage and also enemy level upscaling and 5x health multiplier on enemies but endgame I had 80% crit chance (before situational perks), 260% crit damage and 12x!!! headshot damage multiplier on Legendary Ashura (smart)...
  7. ottffss1

is there a " hold breath " option for sniper rifles?

try countermass - or used the smart sniper called "Ashura". It's as good as tech weapon because bullets auto hit the head and arc over cover most of the time on their way to the enemies head. so instead of firing through walls you are just arcing bullets over obstacles with the smart rifle. Also...
  8. ottffss1

Insane blinding level of eye adaptation/bloom in first person driving

mod that fixes it at least on PC is this: Eye Adaptation Auto Exposure Fix - No More Blinding Lighting Changes at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)
  9. ottffss1

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Corpo V gone rogue - ended up as a Netrunner/ sniper. Played with a bunch of overlapping difficulty mods installed including enemy scale +3 lvls, 5x health multi etc. Weapons of choice: Tsunami Ashura, Prototype Shingen, Apparition and hacks, lots and lots of hacks.
  10. ottffss1

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

7.5/10 Finally finished it ... DLCs are coming soon and modders have done enough terrific work for me to mod the game enough to difficulty and customization (and some small ai/combat improvements) for me to play through the whole thing on PC at least once. Any other game developer company...
  11. ottffss1

Show me your outfit of choice!

12. ottffss1

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

you forgot option to "introduce new bugs" which is pretty much a given with a patch.
  13. ottffss1

NPCD cops off their mind...

All these cops need is beam animations like in star trek ... bean me up (or down). You shoot npc? Cops beam all around you. You shoot gang near cops? Cops beam out and then beam behind you and shoot you. Needs more beams.
  14. ottffss1

Things I like to see with the upcoming DLC

more "wars" / shootouts throughout NC - like hotspots or gang warzones there should be like 2-3 gangs going against each other and ncpd bringing in reinforcements. and of course a higher difficulty mode with hopefully "too smart" enemies as an option for players seeking a special challenge...
  15. ottffss1

Game Difficulty - will Cyberpunk ever be made remotely challenging?

Yeah those are just to name a few of the problems in the current enemy ai. Anyways, until cd or mods "fix" the difficulty to something less arcade-like to make enemy groups attack you more cohesively together as a squad this gameplay is broken and boring to play. Witcher 3/ 2 got carried by...
  16. ottffss1

looking for a cyberpunk indie game

I am excited for this game to come out: https://store.steampowered.com/app/648410/Colony_Ship_A_PostEarth_Role_Playing_Game/ There is a playable "combat test" demo. I was a fan of Age of Decadence released by the same indie studio.
  17. ottffss1

What game are you currently playing

For what it's worth I find Kingmaker to be the better game to both PoE 1 and PoE 2. From a story perspective it does not however reach the heights of great first person /protagonist stories of some of the older rpg classics - ie FNV (and F0 pre FNV, peak bioware, etc)- I think writing style in...
  18. ottffss1

Hotfix 1.11

Great work! Please consider tuning the difficulty a bit to make the game more challenging and dynamic on hard / very hard or very hard+ modes.
  19. ottffss1

Who is feeding nibbles?

What does catfood in 2077 consist of?
Top Bottom