Search results

+
  1. ottffss1

Stuff like Reflexes and/or athletics stat should really affect character mobility more

I am kind of surprised that these pen and paper rpg "stats" are still treated in such a static way in these fps games in 2020. Like yeah at low 5 reflexes or 1 athletics maybe your character should really move and reposition and crouch slower than on a character who has built up their reflexes...
  2. ottffss1

Your favorite idea to make combat feel more dynamic and futuristic

While shooting gang and militech punks through walls and frying their brains with hacks is fun, I'd love to see variables introduced into the combat system to make it feel even more varied and chaotic. I think my favorite change would be to introduce the vertical walls of all the tall...
  3. ottffss1

Loot overhaul and QoL - Please

1.) when you click/press "f" or interact with a fallen enemy corpse have ALL the items listed there from ALL the corpses in the vicinity. 2.) Make auto-deconstruct toggle. Auto deconstruct all weapons and armor ON PICKUP (game should do that for you automatically) if their dps/ or armor is...
  4. ottffss1

Will this build work?

20 Int / 20 Reflex / 20 Cool / 8 Body / 3 Tech Crit damage multiplier netrunner, if things still get close take out the mantis blades and slash them. Don't mind leaving body at 8 because the melee option is a backup to hacking and handguns I guess. Dumping tech is a bigger concern? Or not...
  5. ottffss1

Question on when to buy legendary weapons armor stuff from vendors / or upgrade them?

So say I want to buy a legendary Katana from the weapons vendor next to V's apartment: 1.) I noticed with every level up price of the weapon goes up but stats (scaling?) goes up as well? 2.) With every level up of your character does the weapon scale up or stay in stats/ str at the time you...
Top Bottom