Search results

+
  1. sL3nd3rmAnn

AMD and Nvidia Ray Tracing Needs Fixing on The Witcher 3 Version 4.0

Ok. You can't even send a support ticket. Even that does not work properly.
  2. sL3nd3rmAnn

Nonesense. Firstly, It happens not only in Novigrad but in other places. Here in a tiny village: After I just load the game 36 FPS: few moments later : spot on the map: Secondly, In Novigrad the performance does not drop when in arriving in center if its close to me starting the game. But...
  3. sL3nd3rmAnn

Low Fps and extreme Stutter after the Loading screen

It happens to me too. Performance crashes dramatically. To few fps and stays there.
  4. sL3nd3rmAnn

[...] Ex: 1080p RT Ultra. 35-40 FPS. I cannot play with RTX 3070 with RT at consistent 30 FPS(console experience) at 4k DLSS Performance, 2 RT settings out of 4 and optimized settings. I start at 35-40 FPS in Novigrad then the performance tanks completely after few minutes(9 min) to around ~...
  5. sL3nd3rmAnn

Nonsense. I got ~60 FPS on my pc(RTX 3070 + Ryzen 9 5900x) most of the time in Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition at 4k DLSS Performance, VRS 2x, Extreme Preset and Full RT. This is a game that is only working with ray tracing GPU. Has a comprehensive ray tracing implementation. For example it has a...
  6. sL3nd3rmAnn

New Anti-Aliasing options are blurry.

I miss the old days when we had MSAA, SSAA that did not make a blurry mess out of games. Crysis 3, Deux Ex Human Revolution comes to mind. Such crisp looking games. Now we have a blurry mess in most games. Its like we need glasses. Gothic 2 and Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines with mods and high...
  7. sL3nd3rmAnn

Did all that. No help. The hotfix did not improve nothing by the contrary saw CPU usage went down more not going past 10% in Novigrad, mostly staying below 5%. Q: How CPU usage is so low in Novigrad is beyond me?:facepalm: GPU usage all over the place. FPS starts somehow ok and after 10-15 min...
  8. sL3nd3rmAnn

Q: How do u enabble frame cap in nvidia driver? Q: How do I disable it in game? I did the vsync stuff. Disable Ingame and enable it in Nvidia Control Panel. Did not help. 1671444771 Argument from single experience. Anecdotal Fallacy. You used your single personal experience, an isolated one...
  9. sL3nd3rmAnn

The GPU usage does not stay at 90-100%. Goes down even below 60% while on 4k DLSS Performance with RT. The power on my GPU does not stay at ~220-260W like other games. But fluctuates staying most of the time below 180W. The RAM usage is enormous above 20GB RAM. CPU usage is ridiculous average...
  10. sL3nd3rmAnn

Witcherpunk3077 & the new Buggy Next Gen Update

Q: How this comment can exist after the fiasco that was Cyberpunk 2077 is beyond me?!:facepalm: The game was a literal mess. Fighting for the gold medal with Fallout 76 as the one of the worse game releases ever. Together being the best source for ridicule and memes on the internet. Sir...
  11. sL3nd3rmAnn

Extremly bad performance on Next Gen Update!

I got ~60 FPS most of the time in Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition at 4k DLSS Performance, VRS 2x, Extreme Preset and RT. This is a game that is only working with ray tracing GPU. Has a comprehensive ray tracing implementation. For example it has a ray-traced global illumination tech that make...
  12. sL3nd3rmAnn

I haven't played that much. Probably the reduction in performance happens as u say randomly for other reasons too. I just reported what I found. The game runs poorly when compared with other more modern titles that have RT even without the sudden reduction, stutter, crashes and artifacts. Metro...
  13. sL3nd3rmAnn

I managed to figure the issue. For some reason the game does not like alt tabbing and changing settings(RT I think mostly). I managed to get better performance by not alt tabbing and not changing the settings but just entering the game and playing. As soon I alt tab or change the RT settings...
  14. sL3nd3rmAnn

With RT off I get like 35 FPS. But I wanted to play with RT. That was the whole point.
  15. sL3nd3rmAnn

I agree the game looks very good, mostly with RT enabled. Unfortunately the game runs the same for me. Game crashed few times with error. Started a new campaign and played for 30 min. Made a recording again. Finally made MSI Afterburner work. Windows is up to date. Windows 11x64. GPU drivers up...
  16. sL3nd3rmAnn

Q: Are u on Intel CPU or AMD? Don't remember your config. I am curious. I'll start a new playthrough now to see.
  17. sL3nd3rmAnn

Imaging paying thousands of dollars on the best gear only to play on Dx11. The joke is real. :ROFLMAO: I could have used DLSS 3 and Frame Generation but NGreedia only made it available for the RTX 4000 series. They really want people to upgrade their GPUs. Buy that 2500$ overpriced RTX 4090...
  18. sL3nd3rmAnn

I did not played enough. Maybe if I did I would have arrived at 0 FPS. Imagine paying hard worked money( thousands of dollars on pcs-overpriced components and hundreds of dollars on games) just to be greeted with 3 or 10 FPS. The feeling one feels is simply of disgust.
  19. sL3nd3rmAnn

Firstly, I run the game not on 4k with full RT but 4k DLSS Performance with RT(2 out of 3). Therefore not 4k. DLSS is upscaling. Secondly, I can run Cyberpunk 2077 4k DLSS Quality(not Performance) with RT(2 out of 3) with 30-45 FPS. I don't need 60 FPS. I played most single-players games with...
  20. sL3nd3rmAnn

It weird to say this but Cyberpunk 2077 4k DLSS Quality with RT runs much better-stutter free now on my PC then Witcher 3 4k DLSS Performance which runs very poorly and stuttery with weird graphical artifacts. Witcher 3 it is a game from 2015 while Cyberpunk 2077 it is a game from 2020. It is...
Top Bottom