Search results

+
  1. sL3nd3rmAnn

Extremly bad performance on Next Gen Update!

Was really excited for the next gen update to play the new improved Witcher 3 for the third time on my badass new pc(Ryzen 9 5900x + 32 GB RAM + RTX 3070). I though there is no way in hell this release is gonna not work flawlessly after Cyberpunk 2077 fiasco. CDPR sure have learned their lesson...
  2. sL3nd3rmAnn

Crysis 3 vs Cyberpunk 2077

Many have praised Cyberpunk 2077 for the great graphics. Someone told me in another thread: "And I'm sorry man, but stating that C3 is the better looking game is just ridiculous. My rig's far from the best rn, so while of course it can smoothly run C3 on Ultra, to have reasonably fluid gameplay...
  3. sL3nd3rmAnn

How is this game after 2 months still unplayable and with visual features still broken, bugs?

I don't understand how I can have such low fps and crashes, bugs, textures not loading after 2 months of patches, fixes applied, which were supposed to fix issues relating performance and bugs. It's been 2 months since release. :facepalm: Q: Has CDPR turn like EA, Activision, Bethesda...
  4. sL3nd3rmAnn

Support question!

The game has run bad for me. Unplayable even after using ConfigOverhaulCyberpunk and Cyber Engine Tweaks. Haven't succesfully made it play well. Have made a support ticket sunday. No response yet. Q: In how much time do they usually respond? Q: Where can I see my support ticket...
  5. sL3nd3rmAnn

Cyberpunk 2077 runs bad on my PC! Stuttery, blurry, grainy, texture not loading looking mess! ???

First could not launch the game (flatlined error). I reinstall the game. Install the latest driver from Nvidia. Updated Windows 10. Closed all overlays. Nothing worked. I was so frustrated for two days. Scoured the internet for a fix. Found the Avx mod from Nexus. Like magic the game launched...
Top Bottom