Search results

+
  1. Garsroche

Iconic Weapons Disappear From Stash

Before completing Act I, I decided to stash my first iconic pistol and the iconic pistol Chaos. After Act II starts these weapons were missing from my stash. I thought the stash was where you were supposed to put the guns so they don't get lost and clog up your inventory. Any advice or fixes yet?
  2. Garsroche

Nomad car can't drive

I find that button commands are randomly not working. I've had my sprint and scan features randomly stop working. I find that sometimes saving the game breaks this. Otherwise I run 6-8 saves so that I can always load back to a save that takes me back 5-10 minutes at most.
  3. Garsroche

Bug in Mission "The Gig"

The tattoo icon is the free item. Took me awhile to get through that.
  4. Garsroche

[bug] Harming self - Police teleport in next to you and kills you.

These types of things break the game's immersion. Fix this please.
  5. Garsroche

FPS keep going down as long as you play

I find that when I use my faster bikes/cars the FPS rates really drop and I find certain button inputs also fail until the game catches up to me.
  6. Garsroche

"The Heist" delamain bug - car missing

I got a different one. The cab comes but after the mission that ends Act I all weapons I had on me and in my stash are gone. Wouldn't bug me so much if my iconic weapons I had collected had also not gone missing from the stash.
  7. Garsroche

Stuck in call with Judy

I am running a ridiculous number of saves so that I can always load back 5-10 minutes. Sucks as a fix but it is all I have so far.
  8. Garsroche

Platform Discussion Thread

They should be very upfront about where to address them.
  9. Garsroche

Cant understand all the negativity (PC)

As long as CD Projekt Red works to fix the console issues I am content to slog through my PS4 troubles until I upgrade to a PS5 and continue to play. However, we need to see/hear them address these issues. Small issues like iconic guns disappearing form stashes, frame rate issues, etc. need to...
  10. Garsroche

[bug] Reload removes weapons from weapon slots

I also had iconic weapons disappear from my stash after completing an Act. This type of stuff is annoying.
  11. Garsroche

Please add a ICONIC weapon recovery and a favourite weapon system.

This is a must have feature that needs to be put into the game. Before finishing Act I, I decided to stash two iconic pistols in my car. After Act II started these guns had disappeared from my stash. Now I can't get them back and I didn't even disassemble them. This feature would have solved...
Top Bottom