Search results

+
  1. Zeliret

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

More of my V.
  2. Zeliret

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

There is no nails customization category and no tattoo customization in the list of available options when I change my V in front of a mirror in my Xbox Series X. I believe it is a bug, because i can change hair, beard, piercing, pubic hair, teeth but not nails (which is strange).
  3. Zeliret

My beautiful V:
  4. Zeliret

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Nice and big update! Thanks! Looks better on Series X with Performance mode. But I don't see a option to change nails (using mirror) or tatoos. =(
  5. Zeliret

Why did they make the actual sexual content so scarce?

Nice joke about dick :) It is reasonable to not show explicit sex scenes and close up shots of V or D, but it is so strange to cover the butt with black trunks in sex scenes. It is just a butt, not genitals even. Anyway it is a matter of the world censorship and how weird it is. You can see...
  6. Zeliret

Ok, advertise the game as a mature 18+ game and then just cut all mature staff and hide even butt. Have fun.
  7. Zeliret

I can't find any issues with V and D in the description of pegi 18+, for example. We can see guts and can't see some butt? Most of the sex scenes are covered with black underwear now. You can slice ppl with katana and see their blood pumping out but some butt is no-no. No we are not clear.
  8. Zeliret

It is 18+ already. How old should you be to see some dick?
  9. Zeliret

Testing new clothes
  10. Zeliret

Two new joytoys added?

Well, I would say it is ok considering that there are at least three different cut scenes or even more. But to be more realistic Night City definitely needs more, yeah.
  11. Zeliret

Two new joytoys added?

I saw a lot of posts that there are only two joytoys in the game. But I found two new joytoys in the club Dark Matter. Is it a recent patch?
  12. Zeliret

Romances are obviously designed by developers' prejudices and stereotypes!

I'm gay and my V is gay too and I tried to kiss River and it was just like "let's try and see". So the answer of River was quite realistic and nice. I liked it. 1608544709 So I wouldn't say that all characters must be bi. It is just super unrealistic.
  13. Zeliret

Romances are obviously designed by developers' prejudices and stereotypes!

My V is gay and I haven't romanced Kerry yet, but I can remember only one nice love story in video games and it is the romance with Dorian in DA3. The story was complex and realistic and had not much of stereotypes (IMHO). I hope the line with Kerry is good.
  14. Zeliret

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

Most of the NPC and story characters that were intended to be nude and now are censored with ugly black trunks which are made in some super low resolution that I can see pixels (!). If this game must be censored, please replace it with something more appropriate. And strip a bit dancers...
  15. Zeliret

Why are pistols so overpowered ?

Dunno, but I kill 90% on enemies with a single slash of my katana. But I play on normal and do a strong attack to the head.
  16. Zeliret

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

I visited a gay club in the game and saw a lot of male strip dancers in suit or other silly clothes. It is so funny and ridiculous. No nude or even half-nude dancers. Lol. Purist City.
  17. Zeliret

18. Zeliret

If you use pants bug you can see a penis in photo mode. So it possible, that it was intended and patched after all.
  19. Zeliret

Did a couple of nude photos of my V (pants bug) to remember how it was, before they censor it completely.
  20. Zeliret

That's why i love Cyberpunk 2077

Which aug is better? Double jump or the other one when you must hold the jump button?
Top Bottom