Search results

+
  1. ceno0

cb2077 trailer parody

not sure if this is the rigth place to post this, but made this thing, parody to e3 trailer, but it is tf2
  2. ceno0

why have you officilay released only Cello-less version of "Rebel Path" ost on music platforms?

like come on, seriously you yourgot to put Cello in the release some people ripped it of the game and made correct version ( thought they a little choppy) like this one
  3. ceno0

Request to release the full version of "The Rebel Path" on spotify (and other platforms)

The released version The full botleg version IMO the full botleg version is 10 times more badass 1609116346
  4. ceno0

Executions and lethal takedowns don't work with "cold blood" bug

Executions and lethal takedowns don't count as a kill for a "cold blood" killstreak. That's a bug imo that's it. Also, every sing time i load save game for some reason charged jump doesn't work, need to use regular jump first This is very anoying
  5. ceno0

the difficulty issue

so i've been playing side missions and stuff for a while without touching main story. When i came back to it enemies are too easy to beat because they had way lover level than i do. maybe that's the point? I think there was setting in Witcher 3 that fixes this problem (i think it prevented...
  6. ceno0

Steam cloud messed with my save files

Steam cloud owerriten my current save with save files from 12 hours of gameplay ago. well shіt. Guess there is no way to undo that one 1608390036 maybe it wasn't Steam cloud after all but kinda who cares. Now after thingking more about it i probably lost more than 12 hours of gameplay . Almost...
  7. ceno0

issue with the projectile launcher augmentation

playing on the hardest diff. I found the mele weapon + projectile launcher is a fun combo because launcher can stagger guys far away while you slashing guys in close combat. But, it deals way tooo much damage to played if compared to enemy. Yes this is hardest diff but this thing will literally...
Top Bottom