Search results

+
  1. TestProctor

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

I've found a bloody knife about twice, though, and have been killing with thrown knives fairly regularly (though less so since I upgraded my deck and quickhacks).
  2. TestProctor

Datamine Virtuoso bugged.

I was just coming here to post the same thing. I didn't even notice for the longest time because I'd been caught up in a number of story missions, but when I went to my inventory after hours of play (and several access points) I didn't have a single new quickhack.
  3. TestProctor

cyber phycho sighting: the wasteland MIA

If it makes you feel better, I took down Lt. Mower, she fell out of sight (she was on the stairs) and just... poof. She's gone. Can't finish the mission.
  4. TestProctor

V lifepath really doesnt matter after act 1

I forget what triggered “Act 1” to show up on the screen, but it was big bold blue-white letters on the left side of the screen, and you’ll know when you’re in Act 2 without a doubt.
  5. TestProctor

V lifepath really doesnt matter after act 1

Ok, true, but the spacer origin did give you a background story that went through all three games (I loved that Shep’s mom and her own side story got referenced throughout the trilogy). And, actually, hell... random little things like that, text or calls only, based on your path would at least...
  6. TestProctor

Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

I’ve got money from looting as much as I can carry & then selling (I’ve gotten $2-3k from selling junk alone a few times), getting the bigger payouts (or all three levels) from hacking terminals, doing side gigs, and the main quest.
  7. TestProctor

Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

I paid him back in Act 2, and when checking what he offers I found two pieces of cyberware that were marked as “Owned” that I know I didn’t pay for. Nice.
  8. TestProctor

20 Improvements/Changes I'd Like To See (feel free to add your own!)

Throwing Knives: Either make them recoverable or make it far easier to buy knives. Or both. Three perks on something that I have to scrounge and check every shop for one of that is one use only is... rough. If making them recoverable isn’t reasonable, then maybe also include a new “throwing...
  9. TestProctor

Option to increase the text size

Yes. I don’t have my, large but not enormous, TV set very close to seating and have to pace in front of it to play due to how small the text is.
  10. TestProctor

Why was braindance removed, especially since we can buy braindances?

Seriously. I’d pay good damn money for a DLC that was nothing but “here are a bunch of crimes/mysteries you have to solve using legwork and BD reviews.”
  11. TestProctor

Opinions on the music?

I will say, most of the music in the game is totally not what I would listen to in everyday life, but I enjoy it for being the sort of thing I can believe being popular in the world these characters operate in.
  12. TestProctor

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

In the interests of preventing this from sinking, I feel like even if they have no intention of making knives a reusable resource (I have no idea what that would look like on their end of things), they need to AT LEAST make buying basic knives easier. Perhaps have a “Throwing Knife” specific...
Top Bottom