Search results

+
  1. Proto2149

Do you think Phantom Liberty will be worth the price? Reasons?

those daring to point fingers, are clearly missing the point, CP77 isn't just a videogame, right team? If you can't cope with NC, better hop on your mario kart, back to San Andreas ridding horses, jedi redemption farmville, light sabers, sonic, real player one candy crush angry birds.. zelda...
  2. Proto2149

Do you think Phantom Liberty will be worth the price? Reasons?

give us another 2 hours of fresh replayable new content, just name your price cdpr <3
  3. Proto2149

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

1668980849 lol
  4. Proto2149

What would Fix the game for you?

here's what I need, tracking devices, i need tracking npcs, i know odd, but it's something woul;d change the whole thing. Was doing a job, short circuit. pass out, still figuring what happened, wake up to find I lost the person I was following, ongoing investigation type of thing. now I need go...
  5. Proto2149

Hoping for Third Person option soon for consoles

1st person = true immersive experience 3rd person = puppeteer Cyberpunk2077, personally, don't see it as a game but a way to escape the realness, the joy provided is priceless. Night City would never be the same iif it wasn't also for gonks lol btw still looking for the entrance to the sewers...
  6. Proto2149

Now playing [music]

7. Proto2149

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Night City wouldn't be as safe if it wasn't for us. I admit I have been slacking, need to pick up the pace. 1663189210
  8. Proto2149

Patch 1.31

Night City, at night, wreck less drivers with them lights off, fix this asap or im have to confiscate some drivers licenses merc way, know am sayin?
  9. Proto2149

Now playing [music]

10. Proto2149

likewise, cyberware goes underskin, mandatory 2nd rule. 1637278500
  11. Proto2149

nice tats, like the cheeky smile pic, cute character
  12. Proto2149

13. Proto2149

[POLL] How much are you willing to pay for the first expansion?

If after installing said expansion, load the game and realize all was nothing but a dream(?), johnny never existed, and V was just one of many personalities, product of my schizophrenic condition. Judy sexual orientation is unknown, Panam is a man, Jackie is still alive and is the actual barman...
Top Bottom