Search results

+
  1. Proto2149

24 Hour Le Mans Night City challenge

24 hour (game time) challenge, how many laps can you do with which car? I'm linking a video with the route. I'm roughly estimating 3 to 4 hours in real time, so i'm not expecting any response soon, in the meantime, feel free to share any videos if you can beat my 26mins lap time with a Rayfield...
  2. Proto2149

Request: Combat music while cruising

I'm positive i'm not the only one who cruises around just for the fun of driving our Quadras and Archs. Many ppl dislike the driving in CP77, I love it, thing is, driving to the tunes that play while in Combat would truly improve the game immersion for me. This would also apply while...
  3. Proto2149

CP77 Mod + Parsec = Multiplayer

I'm afraid I have nothing to show, just calling the mods attention :) A friend suggested Parsec, which I heard about for the first time, for playing local multiplayer games online, and I thought would the Wizzards be able to work something with it in mind that would allows us to multiplay in NC?
  4. Proto2149

Driving + 1st game Crash to desktop

Thought of trying to use a Ps4 controller to cruise around town and I'm extremely impressed how the driving feels, I can easily keep the wheels under 50, when compared to driving with the kbd it just feels so much smoother and easy to control the vehicles. How did I miss this?, I'm going to...
  5. Proto2149

Your favorite song from the OST

The OST is so well crafted, it`s overwhelming. I would like to have a general idea of what the gamers think. I am aware that it`s not easy to choose just a song, but I`d like to invite you go through the 2 CDs and type down a 1 song name that best suits the way you look at the cyberpunk theme...
  6. Proto2149

To mods

There's nothing more cyberpunk than hacking cyberpunk. :applause:
  7. Proto2149

More lockdowns.. vertical lockdown missions?

I was thinking of something like longer missions, DLCs maybe, inspired by the Dredd, Rec and The Raid movies.
  8. Proto2149

This supposed to be an open world thing right?

Rogue, Judy, Panam, Padre, Regina and all.. Peralez, there's a vote for Peralez poster in MY apartment, WHO HAD THE NERVE TO INVADE MY APART AND PUT THIS SHIT ON THE WALL.. I don't want to have anything else to do with these people anymore, any time soon. This is my city, I want to do whatever...
  9. Proto2149

Anyone remembers iGod?

http://chatwithigod.com/ I don't have flash installed so I can't test it, but, for those who don't know what it is/was, iGod's an AI chat with "who", in 2005(?), you could have interesting conversations. It would be cool to have something implemented for the npcs. Quick google and got a few...
  10. Proto2149

Close computer

I have searched the forum and googled it, but couldn't find any topic. I'm positive I'm not the first to get puzzled with this. Why are we given the option to close computers? I Cannot think of anything. Free your irony and let's make funnies out of it while we wait for that 1st patch. To the...
  11. Proto2149

Forum signature

We could have an option to sync our signature to gameplay time, it would be a sort of street credit but for the forum. There's regular users who post in the forum who clearly dig the game and post often but new users that might come up with a controversial first post we know nothing of. It would...
  12. Proto2149

groundhog day [possible spoilers]

no jacko choom, how am I going to explain this... damn bro :( 1610576658 V: Panam... P: er.. yes, who da hell are you? V: Im V, Im from the future, Im gona need your help.. P: wt.. you from plant Gonk more like it V: Pan, im serious, ive been here, today and died. You're an Aldecaldo, I'll help...
  13. Proto2149

Omega blockers

Where we can get more of these by the way? I'm starting the game again, but just to think I'm gona have to deal with Johnny later on... As much as I like Keenu and how his image had an important role in the cybepunk concept in cinema, Johnny's just plain annoying.. CDPR could gives us the...
  14. Proto2149

Gomorrah

Anyone managed to get in yet? There's a bouncer at the door, but t's locked. Been exploring the block but can't seem to find a way in, as you can with Clouds ie. According to GOG i'm 73% of all achievements but have completed all main and side jobs and also have knocked out all NC thugs, what...
  15. Proto2149

delete

nevermind, found what i was looking for
  16. Proto2149

Finished main story

Went with Arasaka, did not die, ditched Panam and Johny, I'm back in Night City with still a lot of stuff to work on, since i'm only at 66% of whole achievements! Back on to my Arch (starting to consider getting one of these irl btw). See you in NC choombas.
  17. Proto2149

Expectations

You haven't eaten all day, get home at night, go web browsing to order a pizza, there's this large good looking pepperoni and xtra cheese you just want to devour. Delivery is late, pizza calls, we apologise the delay, no worries I'll wait. Pizza arrives, you complain to delivery dude, no tip...
  18. Proto2149

Mantis blades - laf

Something I find slightly overrated tbh, I mean, try to visualize these random mantis blades attacks against a gorilla uppercut to the chin.. Need I say more? Give us the power to inflict mantis suicides, that would be fun to watch. Not wanting to pass by presumptuous, I think I get it, how...
  19. Proto2149

Anti-gravity - gazelle legs

20. Proto2149

Helmets explained.. since you'll not going fall off ypur bike!

Headbutts, on a future update maybe? :giggle:
Top Bottom