Search results

+
  1. silentaccuracy

GiG cant Enter all entrance unpowered/locked

yeah, hopefully they fix in patch 1.05 or something literally last mission so I can get my achievement
  2. silentaccuracy

GiG cant Enter all entrance unpowered/locked

Gig in locked building There's an SOS: Merc Needed gig in a locked building south-west of the Skyline and Salinas fast travel point. All the entrances are either locked or unpowered when you scan them. Note that I visited the area repeatedly after doing other side missions or story missions and...
  3. silentaccuracy

[Suggestion] How to fix the food and drink system

too many foods, and they only do 3 things health, stam, accuracy, but having to pause to use such a hassle. WAY TOO MANY variants of the same buffs.
  4. silentaccuracy

WALK... WALK... WALK...

walk dont walk, walk, no dont walk.
  5. silentaccuracy

What now (50 hrs gameplay)?

were you able to continue you save after you beat it? people not allowed to play after credits.
  6. silentaccuracy

Monowire?!

imma have to give launcher try, since you infinite rockets lol
  7. silentaccuracy

Can you have two relationships at the same time? in the game?

shit i didnt get to have judy as love interest, she turn me down, but i lalready had sex with panam.
  8. silentaccuracy

Allow crafting of iconic weapons you owned.

yeah unluckily i got rid of 2 iconics before i saw how op they can be crafted up.
  9. silentaccuracy

The game is literally broken right now. I've beat the game and I can't play it anymore.

yall got me scared to even finish the game. cause ill take my time until they patch, even tho i finish almost every sidequest.
  10. silentaccuracy

Stealth gameplay is impossible

yeah stealth is very strong in this game, even after spotting a body still get sneak attack dmg.
  11. silentaccuracy

(PC) Hair not loading in mirror

yeah i get same issue with any headpiece makes automatically bald, even tho i never go in mirror since it doesnt do anything.
  12. silentaccuracy

Why are pistols so overpowered ?

i have alot of crit chance , and dmg , and handgun perks for hs dmg, plus silent kill headshot, doing 30k to 160k crits. not even using max lvl revolver lvl 35 legendary. pretty strong since no monster can find you because silencers.
  13. silentaccuracy

Down on the Street - Wait a day for Takemura's call bug

i had the same glitch luckily am constantly saving had to revert to save before the bug . which sucks
  14. silentaccuracy

Just remove the cops spawning for now.

Cops, shunpo master spawning anywhere behind you.
  15. silentaccuracy

Mantis blade kill animations are too slow, breaks combat phasing.

yeah i wish the animation was a active i can just turn off. gets me killed half the time or spotted.
  16. silentaccuracy

I wish night time was longer

Yeah, constantly forced to switch to night time cause just looks more amazing vibrant lights instead annoying godrays
Top Bottom