Search results

+
  1. SimonWhite85

Why is V so pissed at Jackie when stealing the relic?

Why do all the dialogue options while in the relic heist mission have to be so negative? Kind of bugs me that V is such a downer in the prologue mission for seemingly no apparent reason. Soon at you jump in the Delamain its all doom and gloom as if you suddenly just hate Jackie's existence...
  2. SimonWhite85

What does this icon mean?

Got this weird icon during the voodoo boys quest and i havent the foggiest what it is supposed to mean. Is there some in game glossary where they tell you what status effects you have and what the icons mean cause i cant find it.
  3. SimonWhite85

Please someone tell me if this is a bug.

This item is the same item you get at the beginning only difference is it sat in my stash and somehow got boosted. This really makes me not want to play until fixed or i know how to not get this to happen again.
  4. SimonWhite85

Can someone explain if this is expected behavior? I'm really confused right now.

So I've noticed the armour value of my items seem to get altered after sitting in my stash. The item in the image is the same item you get at the beginning with a value somewhere around 5.5 armour value. Now its jumped up to 37.6 please explain if this is a bug or whats going on. 1607959248 My...
  5. SimonWhite85

I'm confused about the loot?

So I don't know if its a bug or what but I store stuff like outfits in the cache and come back later and stuff that isn't iconic seems to get buffed over time without me doing anything like upgrading. For instance i just went to sell some stuff and i noticed V's favourite top now has an armour...
Top Bottom