Search results

+
  1. Z

Disappointed in Corpo life path

Let's be honest, there is no corpo lifepath, nor is there a nomad one. Those two clearly got cut at some point and left in the game in name only. The main stoyline is clearly meant for streetkid and the other two are tacked onto it.
  2. Z

Playstation Store

Although the game's performance is far from perfect, at this point it's definitely passable even on base PS4's. There are other games that are far buggier or perform worse currently for sale, so it's kinda strange that it hasn't returned yet.
  3. Z

H10 Megabuilding still mislabeled H11

Does anyone know if this was fixed in 1.21? I haven't downloaded the patch yet and didn't see it in the updates, but who knows maybe it was.
  4. Z

Ludonarrative dissonance

Open world games are supposed to have a sort of, "Go where you want, do what you want" quality to them. Cyberpunk 2077 strives for that as well. There's tons of gigs, side missions, cars to collect, the vast majority of the content in the game outside the main storyline is completely optional...
  5. Z

Yes I noticed that as well. It seems they attempted to fix the mistake but end up just reversing the error, probably a copy/paste mistake in the code or something. Regardless, please label H10 and H11 separately and correctly. H10 is one of the central points of the entire game, having it...
  6. Z

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Even if you could wave a magic wand and have every single bug, glitch, hiccup, and technical/performance issue magically all disappear instantly, what's left is a very mediocre half-assed RPG/open world game with nothing remarkable about it at all outside of a cool futuristic sci-fi setting...
  7. Z

There's just way too much UI clutter on the screen

Every combat encounter has 1. About 100 different things you can loot 2. About 100 different machines you can hack 3. 10+ enemies running around Every single one of them has their own unique icon that appears on the screen. You can't enjoy the environment or the gameplay because you are...
  8. Z

The 1.2 patch did not fix this issue that has existing since the prior patch. The fast travel point/terminal for the H10 Megabuilding incorrectly identifies it as the H11 Megabuilding. The H11 Megabuilding is correctly labeled H11 fwiw.
  9. Z

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

I don't expect an exact date, but confirmation of whether it's still on for this month would be nice. There's only 1 week left in the month so at this point they should know whether or not it's actually going to happen.
  10. Z

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

The RPG/world interactivity sucks. The open world mechanics are extremely lackluster and way behind most other open world games Many of the gameplay systems are half baked or pointless or unbalanced. Way too much focus on style, not enough on substance.
  11. Z

Is there a lore reason for the gazillion vending machines?

Is it supposed to be a commentary on the commercialization of food or something? I get vending machines being around the world, even a lot of them, but there are tons of spots in the game where you'll see a row of like 25 identical vending machines in a line. It's just weird that there are so...
  12. Z

Game Difficulty - will Cyberpunk ever be made remotely challenging?

CDPR doesn't do game balance well at all. Witcher 3 was an incredible game but the difficulty balancing was one of the weakest aspects. The difficulty and game balance in Cyberpunk 2077 is absolutely awful. Too many things are grossly overpowered, some skills and perks and trees far, far...
  13. Z

City covered in fog since 1.1

The fix instructions above resolved my issue, the fog is now gone. Thanks.
  14. Z

Got stuck bald, naked, and genital-less

That's exactly when it happened for me as well.
  15. Z

I'm not sure if this was an attempt to improve performance but ever since 1.1 I've noticed that the city seems covered in a thick fog. I'm playing on a base PS4 btw. At first I thought it was just a weather effect but I have jumped ahead numerous days and there is this ugly fog that won't go...
  16. Z

I'm not sure if this was an attempt to improve performance but ever since 1.1 I've noticed that the city seems covered in a thick fog. I'm playing on a base PS4 btw. At first I thought it was just a weather effect but I have jumped ahead numerous days and there is this ugly fog that won't go...
  17. Z

Gun Fu Achievement/Trophy glitchy

Obviously it's working for some people but not for me. I've tired it with pistils and revolvers, with scope and without. I've read guides on best places to do it, ways to cheese it, etc. Tried them all. It simply won't pop for me and I have executed it's requirements numerous times in the...
  18. Z

Move on.

The biggest problem to me isn't the technical stuff, it's that all the gameplay systems are half baked and unbalance and the world outside of hte main storyline is not interactive and your choices don't matter. Even if you waved a magic wand and fixed all the bugs and performance issues...
  19. Z

Spent 40 hours on the main story + major side quests, now have spent another 60 hr on junk

I tend to be a completionist but yikes, the mountain of garbage open world filler on the map is boring as hell. I greatly enjoyed the main storyline and the major character side quests. But that's sort of a distant memory at this point. I've now spent more time going around doing these generic...
  20. Z

Text Cut Off - Why is it so difficult to fix something so simple and obvious?

I've seen streamers play it on PC and it look correct, but I"m not sure what resolution they are running at. I'm running at a standard 1080p which is the most common 16:9 resolution in the world, no other games have this issue. It seriously makes me think they aren't even really playing the...
Top Bottom