Search results

+
  1. Z

There's just way too much UI clutter on the screen

Every combat encounter has 1. About 100 different things you can loot 2. About 100 different machines you can hack 3. 10+ enemies running around Every single one of them has their own unique icon that appears on the screen. You can't enjoy the environment or the gameplay because you are...
  2. Z

H10 Megabuilding still mislabeled H11

The 1.2 patch did not fix this issue that has existing since the prior patch. The fast travel point/terminal for the H10 Megabuilding incorrectly identifies it as the H11 Megabuilding. The H11 Megabuilding is correctly labeled H11 fwiw.
  3. Z

Is there a lore reason for the gazillion vending machines?

Is it supposed to be a commentary on the commercialization of food or something? I get vending machines being around the world, even a lot of them, but there are tons of spots in the game where you'll see a row of like 25 identical vending machines in a line. It's just weird that there are so...
  4. Z

City covered in fog since 1.1

I'm not sure if this was an attempt to improve performance but ever since 1.1 I've noticed that the city seems covered in a thick fog. I'm playing on a base PS4 btw. At first I thought it was just a weather effect but I have jumped ahead numerous days and there is this ugly fog that won't go...
  5. Z

City covered in fog since 1.1

I'm not sure if this was an attempt to improve performance but ever since 1.1 I've noticed that the city seems covered in a thick fog. I'm playing on a base PS4 btw. At first I thought it was just a weather effect but I have jumped ahead numerous days and there is this ugly fog that won't go...
  6. Z

Gun Fu Achievement/Trophy glitchy

Obviously it's working for some people but not for me. I've tired it with pistils and revolvers, with scope and without. I've read guides on best places to do it, ways to cheese it, etc. Tried them all. It simply won't pop for me and I have executed it's requirements numerous times in the...
  7. Z

Spent 40 hours on the main story + major side quests, now have spent another 60 hr on junk

I tend to be a completionist but yikes, the mountain of garbage open world filler on the map is boring as hell. I greatly enjoyed the main storyline and the major character side quests. But that's sort of a distant memory at this point. I've now spent more time going around doing these generic...
  8. Z

If you stack mods of the same type, the text becomes wrong

Example: Let's say you have a clothing item with 2 slots for mods. You put a +100 armor mod into the first slot - Single bullet point says +100 armor You put a second +100 armor mod into the second slot - Two bullet points, both say +200 armor. It seems the value of all the mods are being...
  9. Z

Text Cut Off - Why is it so difficult to fix something so simple and obvious?

The blue text that appears on the left side of the screen occasionally "Some Time Later" "Act 1" "Act 2" etc. It's grossly cut off on my base PS4, like the first 2 letters are offscreen. It's been like this since the original 1.00 release The bug is extremely in your face, it's not hiding...
  10. Z

1.1 - Megabuilding H10 is now mislabled H11

There used to be a bug where the H11 megabuilding travel point said it was H10, so you had two H10's. They apparently tried to fix that bug in 1.1 however now the H10 megabuilding is mislabeled and says H11, so you have two H11's now. So yeah, not sure if it was a copy/paste error or what, but...
  11. Z

Can't equip lower rarity quick hacks

When you go to your item management you can see that you can own multiple copies of the same quick hacks, including differing rarities. This is nice because you can sell your excess copies. However when you go to equip quick hacks you are only presented with the highest rarity one of each you...
  12. Z

Idea for feature - Mission Replay Challenges

I've seen this in other open world game, provide a menu of already completed missions but you essentially have challenges you can do on them. Time trial, no kills, using only a certain weapon, etc.
  13. Z

Probably too late to fix, but the loot system is tedious

Simply put, the loot system isn't fun, it's tedious. It's a chore. There's 1,000 things to pick up in every single area of the game. 99% of it is junk. Getting upgrades or finding cool items is meaningless because you're constantly looting. Finding an awesome item in an RPG is supposed to be a...
  14. Z

Am I locked out of the secret ending?

I've done all the major side quests and my relationship with Johnny is at 60%. When I try to activate the secret ending it doesn't happen. I read all the steps to make them happen and I did most of them. I may have done some of the dialog choices a little differently than I was supposed to...
  15. Z

Gig: Radar Love, was unable to complete it

I stole the vehicle and drove to the garage. The instructions said park it in the garage but there are two sides and it's not clear which side if any you're "supposed" to go to, regardless I drove it in and the mission didn't progress. I got out of the car to see if that would do it and nope...
  16. Z

Give Car Purchase "missions" a unique icon

Right now they share an icon with actual real missions and it's very annoying because buying a car isn't a mission. There should be a unique car buying icon for these things.
  17. Z

Little motivation to complete all the side stuff

At some point you basically max out, max street cred, super powerful weapons and gear, all the best cyberware and hacks, etc. But you still have oodles of stuff left on the map to do. I've been doing optional side stuff for days now and I still have a mountain of it and I'm not motivated to do...
  18. Z

Would have liked to see more incententives for doing missions certain ways

Ok so I get a side gig to steal some data tapes from a strip club. It's clear that sneaking in and taking them covertly is probably the sane way to do this and based on how the club is designed and your interaction with the bouncer, that's clearly what you're supposed to do. But I accidentally...
  19. Z

Too much open world "filler" stuff on map

There are a ton of really great side quests and gigs in the game, there's also a bunch of repetitive, copy and paste crap x1000 as well. The issue is that the good stuff is anonymously drowning in a sea of bland stuff. I think a lot of people are going to miss out on a lot of the good side...
  20. Z

I know technical issues come first, but the gameplay needs balancing as well

I know CDPR has their hands full with lots of bugs and performance issues but I hope at some point they get around to rebalancing certain aspects of the game. A game is more interesting when all of it works together and feels important/meaningful. Certain things right now trivialize other thing...
Top Bottom